Decarbing bud

:welcome:

this may help too

decarb-chart.jpg

Welcome to the forum @peckman :welcome:

how do you make bud ready for baking brownies?

You will need...
9 x 11 cookie sheet
Parchment paper or cooking bag
1 to 2 ounces dried bud (depending on tolerance)

1) Break your dried bud into small popcorn size pieces, DO NOT GRIND...
2) Preheat oven to 230 F, and place broken bud on PARCHMENT PAPER on a 9 inch x 11 inch cookie sheet, bake for 45 minutes. Any longer and it will bring out the CBD & CBN, for medical uses.
Now your ready to make butter, I use an ounce per cup of butter (1 ounce to 2 sticks of butter)

I make peanut butter cookies with peanut butter icing myself...mmm, my fav :goodluck:

Just an FYI, I was making cookies and I thought, I don't always want to eat them, There has to be a better way. I calculated out how many cookies I got from 1 pound of butter. I don't recall the exact amount but think it was 3.7 grams of butter in each cookie. What I did then was find empty gelatin capsules. Size 00 is supposed to hold 1 gram so in theory 4 capsules equates to 1 cookie. And unlike cookies, Capsules don't dry out. I freeze them. I bought a capsule filling machine from Amazon and some large syringes. Instead of butter, I got coconut oil and used that. If it is too hot it will melt the gelatin capsules, Too cold and it will not flow. At just right temperature I filled 100 capsules with the syringe then froze the capsules. I put a small amount in the lids too and froze them. Once the oil was solid I capped the capsules. 3 capsules just before bed gives me a nice deep sleep. 4 on my night off is just right. So for me, No more cookies.

Just an FYI, I was making cookies and I thought, I don't always want to eat them, There has to be a better way. I calculated out how many cookies I got from 1 pound of butter. I don't recall the exact amount but think it was 3.7 grams of butter in each cookie. What I did then was find empty gelatin capsules. Size 00 is supposed to hold 1 gram so in theory 4 capsules equates to 1 cookie. And unlike cookies, Capsules don't dry out. I freeze them. I bought a capsule filling machine from Amazon and some large syringes. Instead of butter, I got coconut oil and used that. If it is too hot it will melt the gelatin capsules, Too cold and it will not flow. At just right temperature I filled 100 capsules with the syringe then froze the capsules. I put a small amount in the lids too and froze them. Once the oil was solid I capped the capsules. 3 capsules just before bed gives me a nice deep sleep. 4 on my night off is just right. So for me, No more cookies.
:thedoubletake: :thedoubletake: What :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: don't always want a cookie :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: how about lemon meringue pie :thumb:

:rofl::rofl: I have 5 kids, my youngest is 23...they all love my cookies, so I usually always have some when they stop by...

But, I'm still in a size 32/34 jeans...can bench 315...run 5 miles with my puppies everyday...and can still take all 3 of my boys at once in the octagon :thumb: But now I'm 53, so I'll probably have to give 1 or 2 of them up soon...probably my waist size will be first :rofl::rofl: the older I get the harder it is to keep :popcorn:

:rofl::rofl: I have 5 kids, my youngest is 23...they all love my cookies, so I usually always have some when they stop by...

But, I'm still in a size 32/34 jeans...can bench 315...run 5 miles with my puppies everyday...and can still take all 3 of my boys at once in the octagon :thumb: But now I'm 53, so I'll probably have to give 1 or 2 of them up soon...probably my waist size will be first :rofl::rofl: the older I get the harder it is to keep :popcorn:
At 58 I am a 34/34 jeans. Don't care for lemon meringue pie. I work in a bakery and have for 35 years now. I don't run with my puppies. They cannot keep up.
20201107_135117[1].jpg

110 at 110. how easy is that

Back
Top Bottom