420 Magazine Background

Deceiving Trichs cloudy trichomes appear clear under bright light?

trichomes

Are these Clear or Cloudy Trichomes w/ Amber on a few. The eyeball/circle in the middle is stumping me, these are cloudy trichs, I think the light on the scope makes the stem appear as the circle you see on the trichs.I think I se a few amber trichomes too. thoughts?
tritoday.jpg
thank you!

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
I'm guessing that's a sativa? Sativas will go from clear to amber without clouding.

trichomes

thanks to KarlJay & a great new 420 member, RE: your comment, yes, it is Sativa dominant, Why does the number of pedals on my bud leaves keep going down? I have single leaves coming out of the almost mature tops/kolas. Is this normal? Is it a sign of weakness within the strain? thanks again!

trichomes

todays pics & new question
singles.jpg
Sativa dominant, Why does the number of pedals on my bud leaves keep going down? I have single leaves coming out of the almost mature tops/kolas. Is this normal? Is it a sign of weakness within the strain? thanks again!

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
That plant doesn't look anywhere near mature. They always reduce their blade count when they flower. What strain is that? It looks odd.

Top Bottom