Deceiving Trichs cloudy trichomes appear clear under bright light?

trichomes

Are these Clear or Cloudy Trichomes w/ Amber on a few. The eyeball/circle in the middle is stumping me, these are cloudy trichs, I think the light on the scope makes the stem appear as the circle you see on the trichs.I think I se a few amber trichomes too. thoughts?
tritoday.jpg
thank you!

I'm guessing that's a sativa? Sativas will go from clear to amber without clouding.

thanks to KarlJay & a great new 420 member, RE: your comment, yes, it is Sativa dominant, Why does the number of pedals on my bud leaves keep going down? I have single leaves coming out of the almost mature tops/kolas. Is this normal? Is it a sign of weakness within the strain? thanks again!

That plant doesn't look anywhere near mature. They always reduce their blade count when they flower. What strain is that? It looks odd.

I use a 100 power microscope. I cut a 1/2 leaf off the bud and set it in normal light. I then move the microscope around to get clear focus on the trichs.

You have to get clear focus or they look cloudy.
Thank you for answering my question. I knew if I dug enough someone would cover my problem. awesome knowledge, Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom