Deciding on a strain

DoctorX

420 Member
I need some advise on 2 strains, this will be my second grow and I want to go with a stronger strain! The first strain I grew was the LSD strain which was relaxing but was not great for my pain. So I've narrowed it down to either Acapulco Gold or Ghost Train Haze any advice would be greatly appreciated! :yummy:

I got quite a few freebies from a seedbank that's not a sponsor here so I wont say thier name, but the freebies they sent me really opened me up to quality genetics. As far as pain one of the freebies was moxie seeds grape kush, UBER purple. Really low yield with that one but the most beautiful nugs, potent as anything I've seen and great for my girls back pain. Forgot if I mentioned the most beautiful purple I've ever seen, pricy but I run perpetual so of numbers isn't a concern, its a winner. Blimburn seeds orka was another freebie. Not as good as the kush for pain but a HUGE yielder of fat tight nugs with minimal effort. Hope that may help.

All of the recommended strains above are great. Get 2 strains from a reputable bank and you will get a pile of freebies and be good to go for a year or 2. I go to one that give 10 freebies with every order and they are not shabby freebies. They are just regular seeds from their stock and everything they make is great. I go straight to the source not a seed bank. Most of the seed makers can be bought from directly.

If you are worried about the banks then use a credit card and go through one of the sponsors here. All of the sponsors here have been vetted. I use another company that is not a sponsor here but s very well known.

If you get on their mailing lists they will send you deals and coupons.

Back
Top Bottom