Deck the Halls with Boughs of Ganja - Christmas Themed Crop King Photo Contest

Been keeping my eye on this one... waiting to enter my Fem Purple Kush box until she's big enough.

Here's a sneak peak ;)
purpk_016.JPG

purpk_021.JPG

Candy Cane by CKS.... Too cliche???

pjLW4gD.jpg

3XW7WSd.jpg

4NZUwgt.jpg

when do entry's close i'm only asking because i want to wait as long as possible so my girls are close to harvest when i take my photos

Here is my entry, enjoy! :tokin:

What fun to come out Xmas morning and find the Santa cookie jar filled with the visual delights of Crop King Northern Lights! Looks like a Xmas wake and bake! It appears the intense Northern Lights buzz may have blown Santa's mind! :xmas:
IMG_20151211_124524.jpg

Because this Xmas portrait doesn't do justice to the wonderful girls involved, let's take an after shot look a them (a week before) :yummy:

Featured on the left in the cookie jar is a 10 week old Crop King Northern lights (auto fem) babe.
On the right, posing as the Christmas tree, is a 10 week old Crop King Candy Cane (auto fem), decked out in amazing purple colors. You go girl!

IMG_20151211_115455.jpg
IMG_20151208_115743.jpg

One last close up for a Candy Cane Xmas!
IMG_20151208_115705.jpg

Happy holidays to all of my 420 friends and especially Crop King, you folks are a class act!
:xmas::allgood:

IMG_45184.jpg
IMG_45153.jpg

Well, in Whoville they say - that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day. And then - the true meaning of Christmas came through,and the Grinch found the strength of *ten* Grinches, plus two!
Crop_King_2.png
Crop_King_1.png

Tis the season

This is my Crop King hash plant, harvested today and bringing holiday cheer to all "who" will know her! :xmas::xmas:

Contest Winners Announcement!

Have a Merry Christmas to all!

Here are our winners for this "Deck the Halls with Boughs of Ganja - Christmas Themed Crop King Photo Contest"

GRAND PRIZE WINNER: MailLady929 (Grinch theme)

3 strains of 5 seeds each (your choice) + more cool prizes

1st_prize.jpg

2nd Prize Winner - BloodDonor (PK plant with Tree)

2 strains of 5 seeds each (your choice)

2nd_prize.jpg

3rd Prize Winner - TheSage (nativity scene)

1 strain X 5 seed (your choice)

3rd_prize.JPG

RUNNER UP:

BootyWax916 gets runner-up prize of seeds because we love the Moose with CKS hat

runner_up_-_bootywax916.JPG

DildoDabbins
also gets a runner-up prize of seeds

runner_up_-dildobabbins.jpg

GlimmerGrass is getting our very special alternate prize of "Mystery Prize Pack"

runner_up-_glimmergrass.JPG

All winners will be contacted for the instructions on how to claim your prizes. Check your Private Message.

Congratulations to all Winners!

Thank you all for your pix. Let's make 2016 a green year!

:)

Thanks Crop King! Amazing Shots and plants everyone! Gonna spend my beans on one of the new strains when they are announced in a few days!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom