Deege420 Back In Action! Indoor Grow - Candy Kush & Others!

Deege420

Hey guys and gals of 420 mag! Its been a while that Ive been on here but since I left I have been outdoors with some mediocre turn outs! Not bad for a newer grower.

I have now moved indoors and have 12 clones of the Candy Kush, One mother (flowering soon as I get lights figured out) and 6 little girls. (1 week)

Im not sure what type of light the clones are under (new to indoors) Ill be posting pics shortly after this post.

I will also post the lights I have the little girls under. Let me know what I can do to better my situation. I want to get going indoors. Where I am we have quite a rainy season and its no good for outdoors. Timing is usually horrible with flowers. Photos coming! :peace::Namaste:

Re: Deege420 back in action! Indoor grow. Candy Kush and others!

photo559.JPG
Here Is the Kandy Kush mother. About month 3 under a t5 fixture.... Im sure I need more light. I need some help with the flowering..... dont have the money for ballast... any help? was thinking of going with mix blue/red spectrum for the T5 with some additional lighting?... feedback?

photo-523.JPG
Here are the little girls. Week 1. All seeds popped in under 24 hours.... healthy little girls I tell ya :high-five:

photo-428.JPG
Clones with no dome....

Not sure how well this will turn out.... I cut clones, used 0 root tone or hormone, slapped them in an expandable cube and keep the heavily watered with a humidity dome and a mystery light (see below)

photo-249.JPG
<<<Mystery light

photo-199.JPG
<<< Babys under 2 of these lights (For Now)

photo-330.JPG
Clones w/ Dome 1 week and still green.... (does that mean theres hope in some rooting?)

Thanks to any feedback and hope everyone is having a good green year :Namaste::peace:

Re: Deege420 back in action! Indoor grow. Candy Kush and others!

Went in to check on the clones and not looking good. GEtting some money together, going to get root tone and do it right. Then I will put the Candy Kush in Flower after I cut some clones. Should I wait a couple days after cutting clones to flower?

:Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom