Deege420 Outdoor Garden

re: Deege420 Outdoor Garden

How did Deege harvest before some peoples plants have even started budding is what I wanna know.

I think Deege has been injecting his plants with WeedRoids.

Nice Dr Deege. That one big guy with like 30 tops is definitely your money maker :). I bet itll swell great.

Seeing as you were my original mentor for the growing I got another question for ya.

How come your plants are so far along in flowering already? Are the plants between two hills or mountains that ends up shortening the light significantly? Like for me my OG Kush didnt start flowering till 5 days ago. My other guys started 2 weeks or less ago. That Mango and the NL both are like finished already. Where those the autos or ssomething?

Hi Jimmycricket!

I know what you mean. Last year, my 2 plants that I had going outdoors wasn't flowering til August 1st. At least thats when I noticed all the pistols starting to form. This year, I noticed all except for 1 of my ladies in flowering around mid July. The one tallest of the plants that I have is the late starter. Looks just like Deege420's super tall plant. Funny thing is that she grew up right next to her sister, but I was doing an experiment and testing out some new nutes that I obtained from SNS!

I have 2 Afgoo's going, 1 Afgoo is Blue Planet Nutrients only! and the other is Afgoo w/ SNS 604 additive solutions + Blue Planet Nutrients! The BPN only plant did an amazing stretch, got to 4ft before going into flower and has about 4 - 5 colas now! :thumb:

Feel free to stop on by my journal anytime!

:Namaste:

:Namaste: Sorry As you guys know I am super busy. Working with 4 different(maybe more) artists at one time and juggling full-time school and part time work. All feedback is highly appreciated. Couple more months and I will be a HAPPY CAMPER. Hope everyones gardens/ grows are going GREAT :Namaste:

Hi Deege420,

A very frosty update there brotha! Can't wait to see what you ended up with total! :thumb:

Keep up the great work brotha!

:Namaste:

so far with what I've cut, which is 2/3rd of two different plants. I got an ounce and half off each. the afghan kush is bigger than both of them so maybe 2-3 ounces? plus a quarter off each of whats left at least, thennn the big one... Idk how much bud that will be. that plant is 6'7" with like 24 colas from the training!!! :Namaste:

cut the rest of the mango and NL X Skunk today. prob looking at another ounce between the two which leaves us with about a 3 ozs between the two plants. Afghan kush still growing strong and really taking on some nugs. very exciting! very skunky! The AH is getting there. at a much slower rate due to the Sative dominance. But when its done i should be looking at LARGE colas! :Namaste: Hope everyone is well. and once again I apologize for not being around more often, I have now over 6 artists I have been making beats for, so im very very busy. not to mention my bachelors degree that im working on has me VERY busy. and then of courseeeeeee the plants are a lot of work. but ill make my way through. Im very excited at where my music is already going only a year into school. I dont know half the stuff im going to learn in this next year, so imagine its only going to get better. Marketing is the most important thing in the music industry. twitter, facebook, youtube, reverb nation, all of it. Its a lot of work. but its what I love.

Well thank youuu everyone! And CORY, your are a big part of why these nugs came out so nicely! :Namaste:

CAnt wait for the bush to be done! Still a couple months I'd say. And the afghan kush X Skunk is prob looking at few weeks-month. It is certainly getting some big buds! I have a new training method as well, to keep a long story short, You start Lst as you normally would, then when its almost getting close to flower time, release everything. It leaves me with a bushy yet (stair-like) structure, Also It provides more light to the middle and lower parts of the plants. If you go to the picture of the Afghan Kush X Skunk you will see the results. It has given me a lot more yield than growing straight up and down but is a lot less work because you release it after a while. SO far it has been working fantastic for me. Havnt though of a name. maybe "LMT" (Lazy-Man-Training)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom