Deege420s Automatic Strains In The Garden 2012 Season

Deege420

Hey guys, Deege420 here:Namaste: This is my second journal (not that my first one is done) but I wanted to get a separate journal going for my new coming autos :welcome:

II Diavalo Automatic
This Critical+ cross with Ruderalis will offer you great yields, power and the typically critical taste in an autoflowering modality. All Critical lovers and Indica lovers in general are lucky with this autoflowering hybrid that will no doubt flower never mind what happens indoors or outdoors. Extremely quick, extremely powerful and extreme pleasant and we don't give it time to be devoured by any plague or mildew. Diabolic Quick!!!

Characteristics : Critical Taste
Type : Ruderalis
Genetics : Critical + X Ruderalis
THC Level : 17%

Bubblelicious automatic
100% feminised autoflowering seeds! Bubblelicious was developed in the Midwest, U.S.A., then brought to the Netherlands in the 1990s to be further refined. Its plants grow vigorously and finish flowering in about 8 weeks. Bubblelicious is highly resinous and extra sweet. Certain phenotypes will actually display a distinct pink bubblegum scent and flavour. This strain of cannabis is also very suitable for medical marijuana users.

Type: Indoor/Outdoor
Indica / Sativa: Indica dominant
Yield: 200-300g
Effect: Stoney
Grow height: Low
Flowering weeks: 6-8 weeks

And the third seed will be the (Free) Critical Automatic

What strain is it? ^^^
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? germ started at 11 pm on jun 4
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? outdoor
Soil or Hydro? Gonna be using Black Gold water hold cocoblend soil with various perlite mixtures as an experiment
If soil... what is in your mix?between 25-50% perlite, coco, soil, canadian sphagnum peat moss
If soil... What size pot? gonna try a 3 gallon air pot(root pot), 5 gallon air pot, and a 5 gallon normal Nursery pot
Size of light? Havnt found a tape measure big enough...
Is it air-cooled? sweet sweet mother nature
Temp of Room/cab? n/a
RH of Room/cab? n/a
PH of media or res? n/a
Any Pests ? Not as of yet
How often are you watering? when plant tells me to
Type and strength of ferts used? Gonna be getting the BPN organic 7 part this time :)

* the different sizes and mixtures of perlite is all for experiment purposes. I wanna figure out what the BEST way to grow autos is EXACTLY. :p So stay tuned if you want to find out with me :) :thanks:

Id like to introduce you to my new friend "Jorge". He's gonna be my new buddy on this site and yours too! He will now be incorporated into ALL the photos in this journal SOMEWHERE SOMEHOW! you will need to find it thats the fun! Well here he iss..... :) he's ALWAYS HIGH! AND IS ALWAYSSSS ROLLING A JOINT! Never shares tho.... lol I'm high...

Jorge_REAL_one.jpg

Ok so I did the paper towel method because I have 100% success so far and its what I'm most comfortable with. Stuck them in the center of two plates.... heres some pics.
auto2.jpg

photo-533.JPG
auto3.jpg

Ok guys So I decided to go with the Promix Hp soil and I got some perlite too. Heres the mixes I made for each of the 3 autos.

II Diavolo Automatic Will be put in the 5 gallon regular plastic Nursery pot cut with 50% perlite and 50% Pro Mix HP (This one might be started in a 1 gallon Nusery pot for 2-3 weeks then place into the 5 gallon^ to see how the transfer REALLY effects the plant.

Bubblicious Automatic will be put into the 3 gallon smart pot and cut with 25% perlite and 75% Pro Mix HP

Critical Automatic will be put into the 5 gallon Smart Pot and cut with only 10% perlite and 90% premix HP

This is being done in an effort to figure out whats best for the growth of an auto flowering plant. Heres some photos of what I've done.

babe2.jpg
babe3.jpg
babe1.jpg
babe4.jpg

as always my friend, you got me subd, along for the auto ride, i want to see how your auto go from start to finish so i can compare the growth of mine, just in case the problems i have had are due to compost problems or anything like that, only time will tell,

Im in too, Interested to see how the auto I just germ'd will do against your. It was a freebie back in January, Auto mini Gun, A lowryder and AK47 cross.

Im in for the stretch.
:high-five:

as always my friend, you got me subd, along for the auto ride, i want to see how your auto go from start to finish so i can compare the growth of mine, just in case the problems i have had are due to compost problems or anything like that, only time will tell,
Thanks don for your constant help and loyalty to my journals :Namaste:

Looking good :thumb:
Thanks bud! hopefully these ones get a bit bigger!

Here we go again...Autos sucks...too fast...too much inbreeding..medium looks good...should be a good grow...:thumb:
Yea yea miwa... lol I hear ya but they are nice to hold ya over if you got no smoke.... which is the case that i am in. I just hope I get some bigger autos this time!

Im in too, Interested to see how the auto I just germ'd will do against your. It was a freebie back in January, Auto mini Gun, A lowryder and AK47 cross.

Im in for the stretch.
:high-five:

Nice Ill be watching yours as well! Should be fun to compare the growth!

So guys Critical showed a taproot! its been exactly 25 and a half hours of the paper towel method. She will be going into he pot tmmrw morning. If the others want to join they should show me a taproot before the morning! :Namaste:

Well Deege420, looks like my auto popped the tap this afternoon, she has been place under the covers and sent to bed with a nice warm blanket on top she should pop up from under the covers in a day or so. Any good info on auto's out there in our community I can visit?

Are you planting in your big pots for now and transplanting later , or do you do this one planting and leav them there?

Should be interesting. Don with auto's you, me and who else ?
Just wanted to glad your are up. I'll be watching.
Good luck

Well mine dropped a big fat honker for a tap root, I wont be surprised If tomorrow she pops the soil.

Well Congrad's on ur's popping to. This is going to be fun.
better get to be is 2:22 here &time for sleep.
Catch you all tomorrow.

:peace:

My autos are both lowryders and totally different. One is about 6" tall, and is only getting wider. the other is twice as tall, I had to supercrop it to keep it at bay. The taller one I think will give a decent yield, the shorter one will be like an 8 if I'm lucky

Back
Top Bottom