Deege420s Automatic Strains In The Garden 2012 Season

@miwa, ill try and find the journal, it was on this site, the grower grew a few autos and got over 4oz on all of them, i recon if mine was in bigger pots then id get a lot more growth, but now i have the room i can put them in bigger pots so thats my goal tomorrow, but by looking at the g13 its showing about as much growth and bud formation as the nl x bb i just harvested so i should think ill get over half an oz and anything up to and over 1oz depending how much more i can get it to grow, im sure the light cycle has something to do with it, i mean who knows whats best for autos, is it 12-12 from day 1, is it 18-6 or 20-4 or even 24-0, i have read journals of growers growing them under 24-0 in their veg room and got good results, so autos will flower with no dark period, most ive read say you do need a dark period, but as autos flower due to age and not light cycle then it should flower under 24-0, but my understanding is that its not 100% ruderalis so it is crossed with a sative or indica which flowers due to light cycle, so it would make sense that it needed night period to induce flower, but the problem i have is, do you get more yield having more light and less dark say 20-4, or is this making it flower less as normal plants will only flower under 12-12, so been as its half ruderalis and half what ever then this would affect what growth schedule is the best,

most of the time its growers preferance, but it would be good to know if you get more or less using 12-12 from day 1 or do you get more yield using 24-0 from day 1, as soon as my 2ltr hempie has flowered off and harvested ill be trying an auto under 24-0 from start to finish, my 1 auto is under 12-12 and thats the g13, my other auto is under 20-4, and the growth is the same, both plants are the same size, the one grew under 20-4 is not any bigger than the one under 12-12, so im not sure whats best, but i want to try 24-0 and see if they do actually flower, because if they do then this may be one way of getting the biggest yield, ill try and find that journal where the grower got 4.5oz per auto, im sure others have read it as well, ill try and find it, someone gave me the link a while back when i was asking how to grow autos,
i was going to take a cutting and still might and wack it under 24-0 and see if i can get it out of flower and if not then i know they will flower under 24-0, but if they dont then this would mean you can veg them longer and just give them some dark to start the flower stage,

soz for long post, ill end now, im bit medicated before i get some sleep, ive never slept as good as i have since smoking my meds in ages, it really does hit the spot and helps my insomnia loads, i feel so refreshed in the morning instead of drowsy after taking a load of sleeping pills,

Guys, Im so sorry Ive been ghost. I have been SO busy with my life. Between school girlfriend plants music etc. I havnt been able to make it on here as much as Id like. Tomorrow Im gonna have an update On BOTH JOURNALS! I Think you guys are gonna be VERY IMPRESSED! The plants are getting large!

DAY 14. Ok guys now for the long overdue update. Ive been SO BUSY LATELY WITH LIFE! But anyway heres the autos Starting with the one that was deformed BUBBLICIOUS AUTOMATIC :) :Namaste:

x171.jpg

Now Is II DIAVALO AUTOMATIC

x161.jpg

And the last one is Critical Automatic :) :Namaste:

x181.jpg

AS ALWAYS ALL FEEDBACK IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED AND IM SORRY I HAVNT BEEN AROUND :( :Namaste:

no but I want to try. I saw a video on youtube of Vertigo which is an auto I grew and it was at least 5xs the size of my vertigo. I have another auto in inventory. I have the hole of MG where the basil is. any objections to dropping it in there?

She's in the ground. I did see some basil roots that may slightly interfere. But theres plenty of room for them all to be one big happy family:)
Idk what it is. But i have a lot of trouble with autos. These ones are still too small for my liking at day 14. I need to try other things and see what works best. So SAS in the ground with basil in MG soil is what it is! :Namaste: we shall see.

id say about the same, when my seeds didnt open under paper towel method i thought they was no good so just through them in the some compost and 4 or 5days later it was breaking out the soil, just make sure you dont plant them to deep, as this could take longer and cause problems, i think you need to put them down about twice as deep as the seed is when its on its side, i read somewhere about the best way to bury them to get more females, i know it said you put them in the soil length ways and not upright so to speak, but they dont need to be buried to much, keep the soil moist as miwa said and just give it a spray everynow and again to keep it moist then in a few days you should notice it growing,

the problem is some seeds can sprout very quick and others can take 10 days or more, by putting them strait in soil you remove the risk of stressing them out by touching them, this is suppose to be the best way to guarantee females as any stress at seed stage can make them go male, but femenised seeds should always be fem so it dont really matter,

give it chance, it may still pop up over the next few days, mine took about 10 days, just depends how deep you buried it, it only needs to be just below the surface, about as deep as the seed itself, any deeper and it could take a while to pop up

don't think bubblicious is gonna make it :( same with SAS. SAS still hasn't sprouted and its day 14 of being in the ground. gonna leave it but don't think anything will happen... heres a video
Garden July 12 - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom