Deep Water Culture - Blueberry x Juicy Fruit - Lost Strain - Bluejuice LED Grow

Re: Deep Water Culture | Blueberry x juicy fruit (Lost strain) | Bluejuice LED Grow

Update. So I moved my plants around a bit heres what's going on now
IMAG05212.jpg

IMAG05312.jpg

IMAG05321.jpg

IMAG05332.jpg

IMAG05393.jpg

IMAG05403.jpg

IMAG05411.jpg

Well I wil update in another few days folks :Namaste:

Re: Deep Water Culture | Blueberry x juicy fruit (Lost strain) | Bluejuice LED Grow

I'm using a 90W veg ufo and 4 Glowpanels I'm using a organic soil mix with periltye and pro mix with some coco in there as well I am using GH FloraGrow, Superthirve, FloraShield atm when the plants are big enough to cut clones I will be using Advanced Nutrients bud candy , big bud, carboload.

Re: Deep Water Culture - Blueberry x Juicy Fruit (Lost Strain) - Bluejuice LED Grow

I added in a DIY c02 reactor so I hope it spifs them up abit
IMAG0012_2_.jpg

IMAG00167.jpg

2 cup water and 1 cup sugar + 1 cup water + 8g of activated yeast , its been making bubbles like crazy so I'm sure its working now to wait to see the results =D

Re: Deep Water Culture - Blueberry x Juicy Fruit (Lost Strain) - Bluejuice LED Grow

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

IMAG00506.jpg

1st FIM
IMAG00518.jpg

2nd FIM
IMAG005211.jpg

I fim'd them twice so now I'll essentiall have 4 tops , but the way its going this is gonna be a huge mother plant, I got a few clones whipped up for flowering
IMAG00557.jpg

But there really sad looking, but there making it, so soon enough they'll be rooted and into 12/12 for some buds =] . Sorry for the lax of updates but as i said in prior post i am now working full time and have very little time to update the thread , but i will continue to do so. thanks again for tuning in :peace:

Hey folks sorry for the lack of update but as I stated prior I've been working full time
I have now put a crop into flowering, this is the second week. have a look at my shizzle =]
IMAG007512.jpg

This is the mother I've been cutting clones from
IMAG007610.jpg

IMAG007712.jpg

IMAG007910.jpg

IMAG008011.jpg

IMAG008111.jpg

IMAG00829.jpg

And my temps
IMAG008312.jpg

I have switched up my growing medium I am now using
this soil mix
---------------------------------------------
promix - 1 bale
bat guano grow 1 cup
worm castings 1 18litre bag
bone meal 2 cups
kelp meal 2 cups
dolimitic lime 1 cup
peat and shrimp compost 35liter bag
---------------------------------------------

Hope you folks enjoy , shout outs to GSL and Jozo =D
:Namaste:

Hightek, what is your setup? I see that you got a tent now?

Atm I have 2 x 240W Blackstar LED Units, 1 90W Veg UFO LED Unit
I have switched from DWC to soil (for now) other then what I just said the rest is pretty self explanatory =] my mother is 13 weeks old or so, and I'm on my third week of flowering now on these 5 clones I had cut, I have 9 more clones rooting now in my humi-dome, I'm trying to time a harvest schedule for every three weeks or so, Thanks for the post =] :Namaste:

Quick update , I'm on my 5th week of flowering and the girls are super frosty I have uploaded some high res images, so I hope there is no formatting done to them by 420 on the upload cause there super nice shots.
IMG_14659.JPG

IMG_14668.JPG

IMG_14677.JPG

IMG_14694.JPG

IMG_14707.JPG

and finally a family shot :cheer:
IMG_14712.JPG

My girlfriend took the photos with a rebel t1i
these photos are also available in my gallery in full res (or so it looks)

Stay tuned as I head deeper.:Namaste:

Looking really good highteck! I have a 240W Blackstar and that thing just cranks out the light, gotta toss on my shades before looking at the girls. Which method do you find to like more, DWC or the use of soil?

Back
Top Bottom