Deep Water Culture Grow Journal, 1st Timer, No Experience

Re: Deep Water Culture Grow Journal, 1st timer, No exp..

doesnt anyone ever get Uber paranoid about getting raided? ive even considered closin down my whole thing cuz i watched the videos about ppl going to prison and getting shot and that just dont seem worth it...

i havent smoked for 92 hours since i need to pass a swab test. i swear if i put myself through this pain and suffering for no reason...like if i still fail...ima literally climb a clock tower...lol not really though

well other than the fact that Weeds is a hbo series lol not too real..., the videos i watched on this site, are real. about patients getting shot and going to prison alooong time.

i havent smoked for 92 hours since i need to pass a swab test. i swear if i put myself through this pain and suffering for no reason...like if i still fail...ima literally climb a clock tower...lol not really though

I hear you. Wish I could really say I know how you feel, but I've yet to be in that position. In all seriousness, if the stress is something you can't handle, then perhaps you should question the whole growing thing. Personally, I know I would.

Whatever you decide, I totally support your choice!

Really glad to have had your company the last couple months!

Sincerely.
Sf

yeah man i have met some great people, including yourself! but i might stick it out, im just been in a weird state of mind the past couple of days (as you can tell by the 92hrs thing) thanks my friend.

Never make any major decision while overly stressed. Figure out how to chill without the weed. I'd consider this a good time to flush my system out and get over some potential burnout. When you come back to it, it's like when you first smoked and got totally buzzed off a couple of good hits. I did it last year for my son's wedding cruise. It ain't all bad. Just focus on the job at hand. Get your rest and don't fight yourself.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom