Deep Water Culture newb here

Hi BtthlSrfr, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. We are the friendliest 420 site on the net.
So jump in an post often, no need to be shy. :grinjoint:
Deep Water Culture and Texas brings a smile to my fuzzy face. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Still have some time to vote in 420 contests:
420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2009
And
420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2009
If you need help or have a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team. :grinjoint:
Again, don't be shy, post often. I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

High!

I'm in Texas and I'm working on a brand new Deep Water Culture bucket.

Welcome to 420, bro, glad you are here. :welcome: It is a wonderful site, full of information and many helpful growers.
I hope you know the site is divided into Forums, (and Sub-forums) the Forums are divided into Threads, and the Threads are divided into Posts.
There are some great HOSPITALITY Greeters here to help you navigate around, and any member you ask will be glad to asist you.
The Deep Water Culture have a Home Thread in the sub forum of DWC/Deep Water Culture in the Hydroponics Forum. The Deep Water Culture Home
If I can be of any assistance, just let me know. I am here to help, advise and serve.
I'm very curious about the name you have.
:peace:

Hello and :welcome: to 420!
You have found a wonderful Community loaded with Fantastic people and growers, Plus the home of the Deep Water Culture so you are in safe hands everywhere you travel here. ;)

Think about starting a Grow Journal if you like to share your grow with us all. :cheer:
Take a look at some journals going on now.
DWC/ Deep Water Culture - 420 Magazine

If we can help you in anyway with getting yourself comfortable here just yell.
Hope to hear more and to see many posts from you friend.
Enjoy and have fun in all you do. :roorrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

Wow! A warm fast welcome! You guys make a great first impression.

Welcome to 420, bro, glad you are here. :welcome: It is a wonderful site, full of information and many helpful growers.
I hope you know the site is divided into Forums, (and Sub-forums) the Forums are divided into Threads, and the Threads are divided into Posts.
There are some great HOSPITALITY Greeters here to help you navigate around, and any member you ask will be glad to asist you.
The Deep Water Culture have a Home Thread in the sub forum of DWC/Deep Water Culture in the Hydroponics Forum. The Deep Water Culture Home
If I can be of any assistance, just let me know. I am here to help, advise and serve.
I'm very curious about the name you have.
:peace:

Roseman, you're the reason why I'm here. I read a lot of your work on the other place and when it ended abrubtly I searched and found you here. I'm glad to see that you are healthy and happy and that nothing bad happened to make you disappear so suddenly.

And the name is "Butthole Surfer" with no vowels. That's my favorite band since 1985. If you like psychedelic music it is a MUST that you check them out. Go with the album called Rembrandt Pussyhorse for a melodic and tranquil trip. Go with the album called Locust Abortion Technician for the most psychedelic and frightening expression of paranoia wrapped around L to the S to the D nightmares.

Now it all makes sense. Yea, the ButtHole Surfers are in a catagory all to themselves, aren't they?
I did listen to Electric Larry Land, and they were just too wierd for me. Sort of like Frank Zappa and the Mothers gone craZY on hard drugs??? LOL

VERY GLAD YOU FOUND US, BRO.

ButtHole Surfers !? Sounds like the guys my youngest son hangs out with !! Thankfully he won't read this ! I must look them up, I would guess UTUBE would have them !? Sounds like my kind of musick! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom