Deep Water Culture w/Clones - CFL's & LED's - Coco Croutons & Hydroton Media

Re: Deep Water Culture w/Clones, CFL's & LED's, Coco Croutons & Hydroton Media

You sir, are funny! I am only going to reply this one more time then I am done.

#1. You gave wrong info about products I use, so you did not know what you were saying about those items, period!
#2. You are telling someone that Hygrozyme is going to bring him out of Nitrogen Toxicity: not happening!
#3. No one bashed you, you started bashing me on my journal! I called you well meaning, but wrong & you are if you're going to stick to saying "zymes" going to fix Nitrogen toxicity. I also told K~ to go out & get many opinions & look @ many points of view but as he states no one is saying anything but FLUSH!!
#4. You disrespect me that I do not own, understand, or know how to use a product like Hygrozyme. Dude, please!
#5 If you cared half as much about helping someone, as you say, you would worry about finding his problem & helping him then trying to tell me how wrong I am or what a ass I am!! Since I was not even talking to you in the first place.
#6 I would expect you would know what is going on your backyard! Just letting you know, I do too!!

Now please be about your business sir & I will be about mine!!:byebye:

OW OK...DUR DURR.He has no roots to be flushed from the get go.He is trying to astablish a root system and heal burnt roots....OK YEAH LETS FLUSH AND FEED HER MORE CHEMICALS BURN HER UP BEOND REPAIR.Best bet would be to give her something gentle that promotes root growth and health and since she is not drinking from her roots and is all locked out wouldnt it make sence to get her under a humidity dome so she could feed threw her leaves until root system has been healed and starts to grow again...Sorry you dont like hydrozyme(it adds microbes to the res instead of killing them off for use with organics in which it is designed to work with) had nothing to do with his problems just didnt see why he needs multiple brands and waisted money on all these flushing products makes no sence if he allready has something.The N toxicity is irrelevent this is the cure.Now your problubly going to controdict this as well but thats ok it only proves my point and you look like a fool...I never said you were wrong about any thing....LET BY GONES BE BY GONES:bravo:HEY YOUR PLANTS LOOK GREAT BY THE WAY.

OW OK...DUR DURR.He has no roots to be flushed from the get go.He is trying to astablish a root system and heal burnt roots....OK YEAH LETS FLUSH AND FEED HER MORE CHEMICALS BURN HER UP BEOND REPAIR.Best bet would be to give her something gentle that promotes root growth and health and since she is not drinking from her roots and is all locked out wouldnt it make sence to get her under a humidity dome so she could feed threw her leaves until root system has been healed and starts to grow again...Sorry you dont like hydrozyme(it adds microbes to the res instead of killing them off for use with organics in which it is designed to work with) had nothing to do with his problems just didnt see why he needs multiple brands and waisted money on all these flushing products makes no sence if he allready has something.The N toxicity is irrelevent this is the cure.Now your problubly going to controdict this as well but thats ok it only proves my point and you look like a fool...I never said you were wrong about any thing....LET BY GONES BE BY GONES:bravo:HEY YOUR PLANTS LOOK GREAT BY THE WAY.

If trying to have the last word helps, party on dude!:party:

:thumb::surf::goodjob::yummy::morenutes::peacetwo::tokin::slide::goodluck::blunt::cool::popcorn:

Just need something to seperate all that negativity from the positive vibes that I am gonna post now!! ~H~

You know Chrgers, you are something else, you are trying to help whitey78 grow his plants and at the same time, nearly killing your own plants. It is really quite an amazing thing to behold. _You_ are a _noobie_ gardener yourself using CFLs to light your garden ffs. Nothing against CFL, but for the money you spent on all those CFL lights you could have probably bought yourself a nice T5. I just don't understand how, by your own admission, you have not grown pot in years, yet now claim to be an expert on enzymes and among other things the nuances of growing deep water culture hydroponics so much so that you can now assist other new growers so they too can get the benefit of your vast knowledge. Not surprisingly, your plants look like crap, and the plants of the guy you are "helping" look like crap as well. Maybe, you should do what most people on the boards do. Be humble, and accept criticism and advice where it is due.

:thumb::goodjob::goodluck:

Guys, we really need chill and cool down the discussion. We should all be able to discuss techniques and what has worked and not worked without getting into personal attacks. It's funny that I've learned something from EVERYONE involved in this debate (luckily, I learned my interpersonal skills elsewhere! :) ) and I consider you all knowlegable on the subject.

Can't we all just get along? :grinjoint:
:passitleft:

You 2 are doing nothing to help anyones situation, you are promoting negativity and because you G247 didnt read a few pages back up till the point we are, u dont have a clue as to what is going on (Maybe you do, I dont really know or care) and I did appreciate your input in my thread, but as I said I did research H's POV and it was valid and correct, I dont blindly listen to anyone. But at this point I will in fact blindly listen to H as he has been there for me anytime I've asked and even when I didnt he was there, and since I have been listening to him, I have seen nothing but improvement in my plants, so thank you.......... come again.

And to knock how or what someone uses to grow, talking shit about my mans lights... WTF dude, are you 12 or something???? Who gives a fuck what lights he uses, HE USES THEM.... NOT YOU. Its what he wants to use, HIS GROW, NOT YOURS............... sit down and STFU.

We are NOT growing organic hydro, and the cons outweigh the pros with the zymes IN MY SITUATION. I can only speak for myself so I would appreciate if you didnt speak for me, I'm a grown man (I really aint growed up, thats for sure) in my 30's, so I can speak and interpret information for myself.

The negativity bullshit of you two tag teaming H is not cool and its not fair at all, especially in his thread. Disrespect isnt cool in my opinion, and you 2 flat out disrespected a decent guy. H has went out of his way for me, and weather he is right or wrong....... he stepped up and went WAY beyond what anyone does for a stranger even if its only information he's providing. Like I said, right, wrong......whatever..... he took time out of his day and growing time to help someone he didnt know from anywhere..... RIGHT OR WRONG it was the right thing to do. So stop fucking with him and go about your day, stop talking shit and find a solution to mr. krips problem and then you can talk all the shit you want but right now...... mind your business, as far as I can see..... you 2 stepped out of line and did the disrespecting, not H. If you were in my world that disrespect would have been dealt with swiftly and harshly thats for sure.

Also, FYI Hygrozyme....... sensizyme.....They are preventative, not a repair product as are all beneficial bacteria and all that bullshit, once root rot or pythium is in full swing none of the zymes or beneficial bacteria are going to do anything. Thats a fact and I've read that in more than one grow book and a few places online, I'd like to say I know from experience but I just aint there yet. And to put either one in a system where 1/4" tubes and pumps are in use is just foolish, so you can clog up your system full of sick plants so less of whatever you put in there to help them will actually get to them???? That doesnt make sense to me...

If any of you have shit to talk, PM me. Dont fuck up a good persons thread with your bullshit.

H, your plants are looking good to me buddy, keep up the good work.

I am so glad you asked!!:welcome:

This is 4.5 weeks into Flowering

Picture_1701.jpg

Purple Kush Res #1(crystally!)
Picture_1712.jpg

Purple Kush REs #1(crystally!)
Picture_1691.jpg

Hawaiians in Res #2(starting to get crystals)
Picture_1662.jpg

Purple Kush Cola Back of Res #1
Picture_1733.jpg

The HOGs in Res #2
Picture_1742.jpg

Purple Kush in front & back left HOG in Res #1
Picture_1651.jpg

Purple Kush Colas in Res #1
Picture_1631.jpg

Front Cola HOG Res #2

Thanks for asking & I cannot say how much I love my Dutch Master products!:blunt:

So W~ & K~ what do you think guys?

I will post further updates this weekend, Happy Grows ~H~

Thanks Rocket! Yes I am a firm believer in the Dutch Master for sure, I think you will like the results you get in flowering. The thing I like is you set the PH to 5.5 & ppm's to what you are running, presto slowly rises to 5.8 and sits there until res change. It is just a really great line of products. Mr. Krips is getting the same root explosion I got when I started using the DM Zone. Also Whitey78 is coming out of his issues as well. I cant wait to find out about the A.P.S. & the Replicator on the next grow. I plan on taking my clones in flower of week #3. I am a Medical grow & do not want to go over my allowable amount. Things here in Mi are somewhat unstable on the law front as the locals decided how & what they want in their communities. They just need to get over it, the genie is out of the bottle!! Happy Grows ~H~

Whats going on H..... Looking good man, I'd like to jump in there like the ball pit at chucky cheese and roll around in them. However, I dont think my plants are coming out of it, if I dont see something significant by sunday the ICU plug is getting pulled.

I have seedlings that have surpassed them in a week or so in size. They blow up and look great for a few hours every time I do a res change or add H2o and make up nutes but I've been keeping the PPM low low like 200 and the PPM just slowly rise, PH stays stable but I think they were infected way to young and it just killed their chances.

After that first res change I had a lot of hope but they stuck their leaves up for a couple hours and after that nada...... They are using a lot of electricity and lots of $ in nutes. I have faith in those nutes and you which is why I came this far with them but like I said, I think they were just too young and took too many hits from me, I really screwed up with them, but it taught me enough to know what not to do when its time to put the clones in there when the soil plants get big enough to clone(which they should be within the next week or 2). Its just too much going in and nothing coming out (or up should I say) man, they havent grown 1mm taller in 2 weeks or more. They are well over a month old and arent 2 1/2 inches tall yet, if I turned the fan on high it may rip them apart. If I saw a 1/4" of height gain on any of them or some more root movement (which there was a little and then nothing, one started moving a little but that was it, it stopped) I'd go for it but its just not happening, I failed that part of the test.

I gotta run right now but I took some pics last night and every time I take a few pics of my soil plants I take a few of the sickies theres no improvements as far as size or root development, there was one that started to get a move on but she went no where fast. I'll dig up some of the others I took prior and some I took last night and I'll let you guys be the judge if its worth keeping a light, 3 air pumps, and a water pump up and running with these guys.

Have performed res change to begin week #6 Flowering

7gal Ro'ed Water Treated with H2O2 18-24hrs before use
1oz Botanicare Silca Blast
15ml Dutch Master Gold Range Zone
15ml Nutrilife SM-90
2oz Dutch Master Gold Range Add.27 Flower
4oz Botanicare Sweet Carbo Berry
1oz Dutch Master Gold Range Nutrient A & B Flower

Recipe done x2 for total of 14gal treated nute water, both containers then poured back & for the to make for uniform solution.

Final PH & PPM

PH-6.1 & PPM-1260

Lowered ppm's to make the plant work for the nutes a little more + start railing down some in anticipation of flushing & since the DM Nutes regulate the ph so well to 5.8-5.9, and because I regularly ph down to 5.4-5.6 I though I would let them work the ph down instead of up & let them take what they want @ higher ph. Within 2 hours ph was already down to 6.0. & 5.9 this morning. They have also ate approx 300ppm each, down to 930-960ppm today. Also running good temp & low humidity(no mold).

Picture_1751.jpg

I am running between 61-70f & between 22-39%(was 33% this morning)
Picture_1861.jpg

2 hours after res change & leaving ph @ 6.1
Picture_1831.jpg

Purple Kush Res #1 yesterday
Picture_184.jpg

The HOG Res #2
Picture_1852.jpg

The Hog Res #2
Picture_1891.jpg

Right side view of The HOG res #2
Picture_1901.jpg

Purple Kush Cola Back of res #1 with a HOG Cola from same res
Picture_1911.jpg

Purple Kush Cola front of res #1
Picture_1922.jpg

Hawaiians in Res #2 starting to sugar up!

Thanks for looking, have a great week everyone! Happy Grows ~H~

H, they're looking great bro! :goodjob:

That puple kush kola is gonna be huge!

How many plants do you have total in flower right now and what the dimensions (or sq. ft.) of your space?

Happy Harvests! :grinjoint:

Thanks guys!:high-five:

I love these Oakton meters & wish I had bought them first instead of the really expensive Hanna that's already in need of a PH probe.

Yes I do calibrate both once a week. I need to get some 10.0 ph calibration solution so I can do the 3 point calibration but I still do 2 point every time with 4.0 & 7.01. I also vary the ppm calibration between 1000ppm & 1500ppm calibration solutions; so one week calibrate with one then next week calibrate it with other. Almost like doing the ph calibation that makes sure my solutions are not going bad on me.

I treat the water with H2O2 for 2 reasons #1- my water is a community deep well & pythium is an issue; so for sanitation reasons #2- is for super oxygenation of water; which it seems to do quit nicely.

By the way I am glad I have an air filtration system on this tent, because they stink to high heavens!!! They all have a very distinctly different smell to each strain, which is cool considering they growing in the same res together & get the same nute/additive regiment.

Yes, I think that back Purple Kush is going to be one giant bud, in fact all of the Kush I believe!! Room is a Grow Lab Tent 9.5'L x 4.75'w x 6.6'h for 45sq ft was using approx 20sq ft @ first, now probably using 2/3 of the space for plant area. Have 5 plants plant in each res; Res#1 -4 x Purple Kush, 1 x The HOG Res#2 -3 x Hawaiian, 2 x The Hog. All in flower. I am lucky to have a partially finished basement, which allowed me to have locked doors for the Mechanical area where I have my tent which puts me in full compliance of the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act (has to be in seg. portion of home & be behind locked doors).

Talk to ya soon, Happy Grows ~H~

Well hard to believe but it is true we have finally arrived @ the end of week #6, only 3-4 to go!!!:cheer:

Flushed 45min 4oz Bontanicare Clearex 7gal treated RO'ed H2O

6.5gal RO'ed Water Treated with H2O2 @ rate of 5ml/gal, 18/24hrs prior to use

15ml Dutch Master Gold Range Zone
15ml Nutrilife SM-90
2oz Bontanicare Silca Blast
4oz Bontanicare Sweet Carbo Berry
2oz Dutch Master Gold Range Add.27 Flower
2oz Dutch Master Gold Range Nutrient A Flower
2oz Dutch Master Gold Range Nutrient B Flower
= 1420ppm
2tsp General Hydropnics Liquid Ph Down
= final ph 5.5

Prior to flush & res change-
Picture_1922.jpg

Hawaiian in Res #2
Picture_1931.jpg

Front shot of The HOG Res #2
Picture_1941.jpg

Front left view of The HOG Res #2
Picture_1961.jpg

Side view Hawaiian Res #2
Picture_1971.jpg

The HOG Res #1
Picture_1982.jpg

Purple Kush back right of Res #1
Picture_1993.jpg

Front right view The HOG Res #2
Picture_200.jpg

Front right view of the Purple Kush Res #1

Today 24hrs after Res flush & change.
Picture_2022.jpg

Top of The HOG Res #2
Picture_2031.jpg

Little bud of front side of The HOG Res #2
Picture_2043.jpg

The front side of the Hawaiian in Res #2
Picture_2052.jpg

Front face view of Purple Kush in front & to right, The HOG back left Res #1
Picture_2061.jpg

Top view Purple Kush Cola back of Res #1
Picture_2071.jpg

Top right side view of both Res from Res #1 end
Picture_2082.jpg

Closer top right side view of The HOG Res #2
Picture_2091.jpg

Right side view of Purple Kush in back Res #1 in red light wash
Picture_2101.jpg

Right side view of Purple Kush in front of Res #1 in red light wash

Trychs are all still very clear under jewlers loop, so we'll see next week! Talk to ya soon & Happy Grows ~H~

Back
Top Bottom