Deep Water Culture with Fogponic Contruction

MisterPeabody

I started off with this design mainly due to it being low profile and small. Cheap Sterilite container

full

full

I took some 2" site plugs and drilled a hole in them. EZ Cloner plugs fit into the 2"site plugs perfectly. Doing this eliminates leaks at the site plugs.

Once the holes are cut in the lid, pop the site plugs into hole then place foam plug into

full

Two 3 ft air diffusers bent to fit and distribute bubble evenly. I use a 2 port airpump-one hose for each side. We want LOTS of fine bubbles and this really makes them. The bubble foam wrap insulates the small reservoir

full

This shows the fogponics centered in the reservoir between the air diffusers. I regulate the fogger on and off times with a timer to prevent overheating of the reservoir

full

This shows the two air inlets going into cheap aquarium regulators and the bubblewrap on reservoir

full

Not only do I use one in my main grow cab but also in a PC Case that due to room limitations in my main grow cab has enabled me to clone six ladies or veg 2 plants

full

You can also cut a few larger sized holes and a new lid and grow a few plants as well

full

Hope you enjoyed this simple little cloner. :roorrip:

1663798662290.png

nice little pc set up you got there. i built a bad ass pc grow case for a buddy of mine. he pulls a little over a oz from each grow in it useing 2 42 watt cfl's. i got the pics i just need to resize and post them.

nice little pc set up you got there. i built a bad ass pc grow case for a buddy of mine. he pulls a little over a oz from each grow in it useing 2 42 watt cfl's. i got the pics i just need to resize and post them.

I look forward to seeing them. I'm betting it's a large tower. :thanks: for the nice words. :peace:

Evolution Of A GrowCab-From The School of hard Knocks
Grow Cab Ventilation Redesign-All About Heat

Great job so far bud. That's a nice stealth setup you have. I'm interested to see how it works for you.
e PC case

Due to size limitations with the PC case, I pretty much only use it for cloning purposes. I can do 6 clones at a time, enough to keep a good genetic line going. Now, if ya had a TALL tower, then you probably could do a small grow to maturity.:bong:

Take a serious look at the NUTRAMIST cyclone 4 fogger.. Enough output for a 30 station system..and creates explosive growth, I've had ridiculous results..

Back
Top Bottom