Dee’s Carnival Nuts
- Â½ cup Magical Butter's coconut oil
- Â¼ cup Magical Butter's tincture
- Â½ cup sugar
- Â½ cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup orange blossom honey
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup roasted pistachios
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1 cup roasted cashews
- 3 tablespoons fresh ground cinnamon
- 1 Â½ tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- Â½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Add all of the nuts in an extra large saute pan and cook on med-high heat until the nuts begin to slightly char.
- Add oil, reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, honey, salt and 2 tablespoons of cinnamon, and cook until the sugars dissolve and create a caramel stiring constantly.
- Mix the powdered sugar and the rest of the cinnamon together in an extra large steel salad bowl.
- Put on the Magical Butter LoveGlove.
- Swirl the bowl in a circular motion and begin to add the nuts, pressing the caramel nuts into the powdered sugar mix.
- Repeat process until all of the nuts are covered.
- Let cool and enjoy!