DeeWeed's Soil Gouda Cheese Comparison Grow Journal - 2016

DeeWeed34

Hello all, I have recently been sent a whole line up of nutrients from Humboldt County's House & Garden, so I have decided to do a side by side grow using the H & G and Fox Farms, which is my normal nutes. The following is info on my grow, pics to follow;

Strain - Pure Michigan's Gouda Cheese
Gouda Cheese is a hybrid - 80% Indica 20% Sativa
Current Status - 3 weeks in Veg
Indoor Soil Grow - Fox Farm Ocean Forest, Happy Frog and additional Perilite Mix
Currently in 1 Gal containers - will move to 5 Gal.
Grown under 600 watt Metal Halide - when flowering, will be 600 watt High Pressure Sodium
Temperature - 75-80 (They seem to like a little warmer air)
Humidity - During veg 50-60, During flower 30-40
PH - Soil 6.3 - 6.6
Currently no pest at all!
Watering - I feed nutes twice a week during veg and a Cal-Mag treatment once every two - three weeks,
depending, of course that changes in flowering. During flowering, I feed two - three times with
intervals of the Cal-Mag treatment and Organic Raw Sugar.
Nutrients - Plant A - House & Garden Aquaflakes A & B, Drip Clean, Roots Excelurator, Amino Treatment,
Multi Zen, Nitrogen Boost. During Flowering I will be adding Bud XL, Top Booster,
Shooting Powder & Top Shooter.
Plant B - Fox Farm Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Rapid Start. (I prefer using GH Rapid
Start as oppose to the Boomerang and Kangaroots.) Later in grow and in flowering
I will be adding Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz and Cha Ching

I decided to do this grow because of the love my patients and I have for Gouda Cheese and because House & Garden was kind enough to send me a whole line up to do my comparison grow, so thanks to H&G. They also sent Magic Green Folier spray, but I have never sprayed anything on my plants and don't have any plans to start. I have included pics of the nutrients I am using.

Both Gouda Cheese plants were clones taken on 4/3/16. Cloned in rockwool cubes, rooted after 8 days, moved to solo cups, then to one gallon container and will be transplanted in the near future to 5 gallon pots.

This will be my very first comparison grow journal and I look forward to any feed back!
IMAG020823.jpg
IMAG020720.jpg
IMAG0210_1_.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom