Deficiency Diagnosis

chemo64

Very new to all this. I will try my best to follow the rules.
I am getting what appears to be white curling tips. ???
I see blotches on some leaves and doing a google search sends me spiraling. The closest I came to googling the blotches is a phosphorous deficiency.
The tips and curling I thought may be bleaching from the LED's. I have them as high as I can now.
I actually tried LST on the tall one by tying it down. I don't think it is bleaching.
Any advise would be great, thank you.

strain - unknown autofem mix x 5
grow type - soil
grow stage- 34 days old
set up - 7 gallon fabric pots
lights - LED and CFL (2- Mars 300W)(2- 150W UFO)(2- 45W & 2 -70W CFL)
6" Inline fan w/ 6" Carbon air filter reduced to 4" exhaust pipe
Small Oscillating fan
2 - 4" pipes only sucking air in from the next room
nutrients - General Hydroponics Flora Series
medium - FFOF, Coco Loco, perlite, sphagnum moss
PPM - 680
PH - 6.5
RH - 37
RT - 77
room square footage - 6L x 6W x 5H
pests - none known

20170222_164924.jpg

20170221_160321.jpg

20170221_160257.jpg

20170221_160235.jpg

20170217_122023.jpg

20170217_121955.jpg

20170217_121918.jpg

Ur ph might be a little too high ..the strain could sensitive to high acidity try ph ur water to 5.8 - 6.0 ..hows ur soil condition how often are you watering ur plants?

Sent from my LG-H831 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Feeding once a week.
I will change my ph and see if that helps.

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I let it get pretty dry because I can't tell the moisture level at the bottom. I do about 5% run off to know they are getting to the bottom.

Yepp no probs anytime ..to each there own ..but i myself feed every two weeks and then strait RO water in between phd at 6.0

Yea thats perfect let it get dry almost till the plants look "thirsty" slight drop in the leaves and you know ur not over watering either ..all in all ur problems are miniscule..they still look nice and healthy

Your're overdosing nutrients, particularly potassium and nitrogen.

Another interesting thing.
With my temps up my rh was extremely low. I turned my heat off and now my temp is 68 and rh is 50. I even think the little ones like it. I do. Thought I'd just say that. I am learning some neat things and I can't wait to see them start packing some buds. This is interesting. The best thing I like is that I won't have to buy and I am the only one that knows. For now, I'll keep reading. Have a great day everyone.

No probs, just remember that rich soil + a lot of nutrients = disaster. To be able to fertilise well you need poor soil that can be influenced with cation/anion injections. By giving more and more you're overloading the system which is supposed to take care of itself... at least in organic growing. Good luck.

Yepp i agree .. One of my motows is less is more ..the plants are still getting what they need in proportion..alot of ppl think well if i gove it more food the faster they will grow ..not always the case ..instead ur actually doing the opposite

I gave only water at 240PPM and PH 5.5 and they look so nice . Pics tomorrow. Thanks all.

Thanks HerbChild.
I don't think I am getting enough fresh air in the room. Going to work on that tomorrow. Freezing and high winds today.

Back
Top Bottom