Deficiency help sick plant?

growgrowgadget

420 Member
Not sure if my plant is deficient or how to correct

It is a LSD autoflower in super soil. It is under an led and I just moved the lighting up a bit. Top cola was getting to about 8”

I am currently watering about a gallon once every 10 days. I wait till top soil is dry and pot feels light with a kick

Last week I had some lower leafs with rust spots and striped yellowing. I added cal/mag to that gallon of watering (first and only sublime to used).

The leafs feel a bit dry. Not crackling but not healthy. A slight tip curl and not a good green but a lighter grass green

6E4DA619-2862-45A9-9FB0-D06D73F40CAB.jpeg
CE75A1D7-3180-43DA-A3FD-B532E56CDA07.jpeg

Im in coco and even I have to feed once every 5-7 days. 10days is too long, try watering when plants,are 1/2 weight of when full of water...helps not dry out too far.... If lower fans droop hard..too dry.

Thanks for the move. I didn’t see/find this sub forum. @Lowrider72. Thanks for the help. I thought my super soil would have carried me through the grow without added Nutes. Is there an organic nute you are familiar with that is preferred over fox farms tiger bloom

Hey growgrowgadget, it looks like your girl could use a good trimming. Help with the nug growth and help get more light through their. Make her look gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom