Kaiser Wilhelm

Hi all,

I have a kush 'n' cookies in flower that has some nutrient deficiencies I can't quite figure out.

This is my first grow in years and my first post here. Besides the perlite everything else is new to me (lights, nutes, strain). She is growing entirely in perlite, 5 gallon pot ~30 days into flower. I have her under three 1000w blurple amazon LEDs (~400 watts from the wall) which keeps the tent around 82-84F lights on, and 70-72 lights off. I fed her the normal veg nutes (Fox Farms Grow Big) for the first week of flower and switched over to flower since. She usually gets fed every 2-3 days with the last feeding being two days ago. I waited for the perlite to dry out, then flushed this morning with ~10 gallons of tap water.

Roots Organics HPK: 8ml/gallon
Roots Organics Surge: 1-2ml/gallon
General Hydroponics: Calmag 2ml/gallon
Bonticare Hydroguard: 2ml/gallon
Botanicare Rhizo Blast: 2ml/gallon
Bud Builder 1000: 1ml/gallon

My PH has ranged from 5.0-6.5, the last feeding was at 5.15 and the ppm indicated is ~800, which includes 150ppm from the tap. After reviewing the labels of the nutes I am using, I noticed I don't really have any micro nutes beyond calmag (no boron, cobalt, manganese, molybdenum or zinc). I've read that the tap usually provides half of what a plant needs so I picked up some Earth Juice Micro which I added to her last feeding at 1ml/gallon to be sure there isn't a micro nute lockout that is causing the problem. I think I'm also going to switch to RO/distilled water from now on so I'm completely sure of what she is getting.

Being that I am also using nutes with lots of organic material I've had to keep an eye on the roots but when I flushed her there was no rotten or 'off' smell so I don't believe her symptoms are a result of root rot. Even so I have added 3% hydrogen peroxide at 2ml/gallon about every month to be super sure.

I have photos from the 26th of last month when I noticed the issue and redid nutes/ph in an attempt to fix the issue, and then from today after I flushed.

Any suggestions/help would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• im1.jpg
    im1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 285
  • im2.jpg
    im2.jpg
    980.8 KB · Views: 260
  • im3.jpg
    im3.jpg
    898.1 KB · Views: 268
  • im4.jpg
    im4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 265
Ph is a bit low at 5.15

I'd say ya need a P kicker like rhino Skin, in flower they need the booster, something I learned
And triple yer calmag. In Hempy I had issues. I was doing 5ml/gal as suggested and was told to dble it, it made a big difference, plus LED lights need more calmag, well not the lights. Lol

Ph is a bit low at 5.15

I'd say ya need a P kicker like rhino Skin, in flower they need the booster, something I learned
And triple yer calmag. In Hempy I had issues. I was doing 5ml/gal as suggested and was told to dble it, it made a big difference, plus LED lights need more calmag, well not the lights. Lol

Thanks for the advice. I doubled the cal may and increased the HPK to 10ml/gallon when I watered yesterday. She is already looking better. I don't have a P shooter at the moment, but I'll probably pick one up for the next feeding.

Here is another update with photos. She has been bulking up quite a bit, and the growth towards the top of the plant looks great. That said it looks like she is developing a bit of a nitrogen deficiency so I'll probably bump up the Surge by a ml or two on the next feeding. I also have some HP2 and Ancient Amber from Roots organics on the way.

I think this may be the first post online for this strain as well which has some pretty impressive claims:

THC: 21%
CBD: 19%

If things work out I'll be sending her in for analysis to confirm the CBD content since I have never seen anything over 15%, and most of those have fairly low THC content. I guess I'll find out!

Can anyone recommend a testing facility anywhere in cali?

Attachments

• KnK.jpg
    KnK.jpg
    646 KB · Views: 266
  • KnK1.jpg
    KnK1.jpg
    765.4 KB · Views: 256
  • CBD-KushNCookies-CBD-back.jpg
    CBD-KushNCookies-CBD-back.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 233
Back
Top Bottom