Deficiency maybe?

OzbudboY

After looking at some pictures of what this might be i have concluded this is a potassium problem.
Can anyone confirm or deny this please. Thanks

IMG_20151231_092228984.jpg
IMG_20151231_092219699.jpg
IMG_20151231_091730001.jpg
IMG_20151231_091721850.jpg
IMG_20151231_091740759.jpg

I am going with magnesium...but I am tired. Wait till emy gets around to this. She will be correct.

Usually mag Def is caused by pH but in your case it may actually be deficiency. What is you Cal Mag program?

I am going with magnesium...but I am tired. Wait till emy gets around to this. She will be correct.

Usually mag Def is caused by pH but in your case it may actually be deficiency. What is you Cal Mag program?

1.5 tsp let gallon..... I'm noticing this in the lower leaves

sorry that is probably potasium.

potassium-deficiency-weed-yellow-brown-edges.jpg

I am tired.

if you google "Cannabis Leaf Symptoms & Plant Problems Marijuana Nutrient Deficiencies" and find the site with the blue background you will be able to diagnose the symptom for most things.

Now the cause is something different than the symptom. Potassium is usually pH as there is usually enough. Especially since you haven't started flower.

I am out but will check on you tomorrow. Maybe actually have my wits about me.

I'm using RO water and run the pH at 5.7-5.9. I think my next grow will be tap water(that i let leech for 24 hr), i decided on RO water because i thought it would be better but now i dont think it is better.
Now from my own research i read that potassium's best uptake can be had at low 5's and high 6's, This would explain my deficiency. Right? But how can i get it to take it in better?

Flush them out and just be sure to have the proper PH for the mixture... Soil is 6.0-7.0 and hydro is 5.5-6.5... What nutes are you using? The damaged leaves will not recover but the new growth will be fine... Not too big a problem happens often... You will find most problems revolve around PH and watering... Getting the basics correct is the key to being successful... Let us know how you make out... Happy Growing!

Back
Top Bottom