Deficiency Of Iron?

joyjason

420 Member
Leaves yellowing from the middle and edge curling.
SkSaJEq.jpg

Leaves yellowing from the middle and edge curling.
SkSaJEq.jpg
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Cute girl you have.
Is she in soil or coco?
Looks like coco.
Are you feeding her?
Are you setting your ph?
Talk soon.

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

I have been a bit cautious about feeding her too much. Initially fed with diluted nutrients, I later thought it might be a nutrient lock, and I have been flushing. I feel the growth is too slow as it is 30 days from seed. I'll feed more on the next watering and will certainly keep you updated.

Soil: cocopeat, perlite and vermicompost mix
Light: Because she is growing on the balcony, she will receive some sunlight from morning to noon, in addition to the SF100D 100W.

I am growing from India here, so I was a bit sceptical about the quality of nutrients available. I just dont want to overfeed.
The ph level would be between 6 and 7. I am a first time grower. A lot to learn from you guys. :)

Sounds like your media is tending to “soil less”, you might try dropping the ph to 5.8. Shouldn’t need to flush at 30 days. What kind of nutes? Organic or synthetic?

the vermipost addition is a bit of a curveball.

edit : i'd go with an organic derived nute if possible.

heya fom canada friend

nutes for sure look necessary,,

plus the ph,, between 6 and 7 might not be accurate enough for a mostly 'soiless" medium,, perhaps the ph could be adjusted down a bit more to the mid to upper fives?

karma sent to er

On my next watering, I'll lower the ph to 5.5 to 6 and add some more synthetic nutrients (micro, grow, bloom).I have some seaweed and molasses. Planning to alternate between organic and synthetic nitrates to see which she likes. She showed little improvement when mycorrhiza was added to the soil during the transplant.

The humidity here ranges from 35 to 75 , and the temperature ranges from 77 to 95 . Cant really control the temperature as I grow in the balcony.

I am wondering If I should cut off the bottom nodes to stop waste energy on it?
Good morning, hope you are doing well. :high-five:
Don't remove anything from her yet.:Namaste:
She is far too small.
She needs all the energy she can absorb through her leaves.
Let her get a little thicker before you remove anything.
Take care my friend .

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Planning to alternate between organic and synthetic nitrates to see which she likes.

choose one or the other. organic derived nutes rely on microbes in the grow media to help feed the plant. synthetic nutes do not rely on microbes, and many will kill them off.

Back
Top Bottom