Deficiency or over feeding?

Yeah i wouldnt expect it to be getting worse if thats what youre doing. Dont need much run off, 20% or so is good. Just keeps the salts from building up which in turn messes with the ph.
No2 on your list is only a soil growers thing too. Coco is hydroponics, the clue is in the title. "Hydro" meaning water. Otherwise it would be called dryponics lol. If you let coco dry out the nutrient level in the pot rises.
No1 isnt really accurate iether cos too strong a dose in veg doesnt burn them it gives them N tox which is dark leaves, all clawed down and stunted growth. Its well in effect before you notice it too so not always a quick fix.
Sorry to correct you but coco and soil are exact opposite media in terms of everything. Different causes, symptoms, side effects and fixes for pretty much anything you can think of.

This is my 4th Coco Grow and i know how to handle it! I never dealing with problems bacause i read a lot what Coco needs and the watering every day is the kye but runoff is no needed when you give the Plant what she need she eat the EC in vege but flower she don't need much and Salt build up quick that's what's going on on her. I have a 2 plant and she looks great without burn ore deficiency.

What i need to now is the question? Is my EC 1.0 I Feeding with to High??? I can't watering with 20% runoff...... The EC is 1.3 runoff so why worry?

This is my 4th Coco Grow and i know how to handle it! I never dealing with problems bacause i read a lot what Coco needs and the watering every day is the kye but runoff is no needed when you give the Plant what she need she eat the EC in vege but flower she don't need much and Salt build up quick that's what's going on on her. I have a 2 plant and she looks great without burn ore deficiency.

What i need to now is the question? Is my EC 1.0 I Feeding with to High??? I can't watering with 20% runoff...... The EC is 1.3 runoff so why worry?

hey brother .. first I don't believe he was trying to tell you how to grow . I believe he was truly trying to help you and well im sorry but COCO does needs runoff at least by 20% and when it tests with a higher ec than what you have put in it ..its telling you that salts are building up. which could cause lockout as well as other things … in regards to ec being to strong ..it depends on the plant /strain ...not all strains can handle or require the same feed .

I felt that this statement "This is my 4th Coco Grow and i know how to handle it! " was very rude and untrue and its okay to be wrong understand that . Why would we have to ask questions or some ones "OPINION" if we knew how to handle it or had everything undercontrol?

hey brother .. first I don't believe he was trying to tell you how to grow . I believe he was truly trying to help you and well im sorry but COCO does needs runoff at least by 20% and when it tests with a higher ec than what you have put in it ..its telling you that salts are building up. which could cause lockout as well as other things … in regards to ec being to strong ..it depends on the plant /strain ...not all strains can handle or require the same feed .

I felt that this statement "This is my 4th Coco Grow and i know how to handle it! " was very rude and untrue and its okay to be wrong understand that . Why would we have to ask questions or some ones "OPINION" if we knew how to handle it or had everything undercontrol?

Sorry my English isn't best! So what i need to do now with that tip Bruning plant? Thank you

Sorry my English isn't best! So what i need to do now with that tip Bruning plant? Thank you
Thank you ..but you really owe the apology to @Barney86 . I would flush your coco with phed water (no nutes , water only) until the runoff was equal to what I was putting in . then I would proceed with 1/2 strength nutes for waterings for awhile . the burns will not go away as the tissue is dead in those spots . However you shouldn't see any on new growth .

Yeah i wouldnt expect it to be getting worse if thats what youre doing. Dont need much run off, 20% or so is good. Just keeps the salts from building up which in turn messes with the ph.
No2 on your list is only a soil growers thing too. Coco is hydroponics, the clue is in the title. "Hydro" meaning water. Otherwise it would be called dryponics lol. If you let coco dry out the nutrient level in the pot rises.
No1 isnt really accurate iether cos too strong a dose in veg doesnt burn them it gives them N tox which is dark leaves, all clawed down and stunted growth. Its well in effect before you notice it too so not always a quick fix.
Sorry to correct you but coco and soil are exact opposite media in terms of everything. Different causes, symptoms, side effects and fixes for pretty much anything you can think of.

Sorry Barney ❤️

Back
Top Bottom