deficiency or ??

hi guys

got a small deficiency or something other going on here. possibly an over feed but i'm leaning to a deficiency as i have a tendency to slightly starve my plants.

i'm in mid to late veg, doing hempy in 4:1 perlite / vermiculite. feeding AN trio at 250 - 275 ppm, about 25% bottle strength in the correct proportions for veg. using ro water feeding at ph 5.5 to 5.6 (ish), i let it drift up as my run off is consistently a point or two above ph 6. have been adding cal-mag throughout at about 1/2 strength, and have been slowly ramping the cal-mag up.

this is what i'm looking at

full

spotting is occurring in the middle of the leaf, not near the edges, in between the veins. only happening to the one plant. it's not very wide spread. really want to dial it out if i can before flip. as mentioned i have been upping the cal mag, i'm guessing that may not be what i'm looking at here tho. notice there is a little folding or reverse clawing going on as well.

i recently changed up the water / feed schedule as they are starting to consume a touch more. feeds occur every second day, everyone is getting 1.5 litre at feeds. i do a light water at 500 ml with straight ro and cal-mag on in between days. it doesn't feel like an over water but i'm open to the possibility.

it's a cbdream and is only occurring on this one plant. i have another cbdream at the same age that so far is not showing the same signs.

any ideas ?

In hemp I ran my calmag at 2x suggested strength, helped a lot

So I'd say ramp it up, may up the nutes a bit, but looks like start of calmag issues

I also ran my nutes every feeding at 2 or 3 days, always had good results

In hemp I ran my calmag at 2x suggested strength, helped a lot

So I'd say ramp it up, may up the nutes a bit, but looks like start of calmag issues

I also ran my nutes every feeding at 2 or 3 days, always had good results

yeah. great mentoring chris.

i been dancing around cal-mag issues the whole grow. suspect you pretty much have the answer. i'm trying to feed 3 different plants on the same schedule. they won't all like a one - size - fits - all solution.

i'm upping the nutes and cal-mag next feed and will see if it catches the issue moving forward.

I always had like 3-5 stages of growth and nutes

Usually flower got the same

Seedlings of course

Then like early veg

and late veg

It's worth taking g time to mix each nute, I tried to do like half every other day to make it easier

Think it was Sue who said to 2x the calmag, it worked well

everyone is mid or mid to late veg. the youngest doesn't seem to care at all what i feed it. :hmmmm:

the cbdream are proving to be the most grumpy. and they were advertised as the easiest lol.

Back
Top Bottom