Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 65°F-79°F
RH of Room/Cabinet? 40%-60%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Unknown
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? 2-3 times a week
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Fox Farms base nutes 50%
Size or Square Footage of Room? 3'×5'×5'

Just noticed this discoloration on a couple leaves today. Buds and trichs are still stacking up and growth doesn't seem to be hindered.Not clawing, not drooping. She is about 8 weeks old. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated! She's big and i know she'll have a great yield if I treat her right.
20181201_181842~3.jpg

20181201_181842~2.jpg

20181201_181630~3.jpg

Are there black dot's on the tops of the leaves? Its hard to see with the purple...

FE
Thanks for responding. Never got notified of your response. Was actually a little upset because i see a lot of people get so much help like I did on my very first journal but it's been almost three weeks with no help so i kind of lost the sense of community.

Anyway, I have flushed, just went heavy on the Cal Mag and no nutes. They just kept slowly getting worse. Flushed again went heavy on the Cal mag and nutes and didn't seem to help either. Are they even salvageable anymore?

Northern Lights
20181217_172604~2.jpg

Blue Mystic
20181217_172715~2.jpg

20181217_172728~2.jpg

Lemon OG Haze
20181217_172902~2.jpg

20181217_172949~2.jpg

20181217_173028~2.jpg

Sometimes post just get lost, time of day and stuffs

Are u pH yer water? That is a very very important aspect of growing

I'd say some pH issues if your not pH testing your water

Some color change is normal in flower.

Id give them a good flush with pH water, try to get em cleaned out a bit

Thanks for your help. I read that distilled water (what I'm using) ph's at 7 or just under. I'm adding 3 tsp of Cal Mag to each gallon and the problem only seems to be getting worse. They're at 11 weeks from seed now and the buds are not really maturing much. They have cloudy trichs but a lot of white hairs still. I can only imagine they're not beefing up because photosynthesis isn't occurring at the rate it should be due to the deficiency.

oh... you are not checking pH? No wonder you are having problems. Every fluid that touches your plants should be pH adjusted to 6.3 pH.... or, you will have problems just like this, where you can feed all kinds of nutes to the plant, and it just ignores them. Someone should have told you that if you want to get through a pot grow, you have to be able to adjust pH up and down and accurately measure it.

Sorry I've been watching but I don't get on everyday. I agree with the others.. PH related.. Key... What week are these? Usually they look like this when it is flushing and pulling the sugars back out of the leaves...
They are still worth finishing.. Just get that PH on track and they should still bulk up.

Peace

FE

Back
Top Bottom