Deficient or just too much?

plumbcrazy

Can i get some advice from tou seasone
20160504_115529.jpg
d geowers? My plants are in day 20 of flower and about 5days ago i noticed yellowing of leaves. I thought it may be a mag. def. But not sure i am giving them cal mag in my tea a soft amoubt. Thanks in advance.

Re: deficient or just too much? thank you.

HPS makes it impossible (for me) to tell what's going on. Any photos with natural light?

The leaves are turning yellow from the outside in the veins are green. I tried editing my post with a new pick but cannot figure it out. I hit edit post?

Im thinking i am over watering, i had the 10gal smart pots sitting directly on the bottom of the tray. I am going to let them dry out completely? Before i water again. I could be wrong?

In the pic tour questioned it shows the leaf yellow on the inside of the leaf but the margins are green?

Over-watering is very common but I see no evidence of it in this case.
If you are saying the edges are still green, and it is nutrient-related, I have no idea. The edges look very differentiated in the picture and I have not seen that before with them being green.

Hey fellow growers, i found what was happening to my flowers. I went to my friend who is an avid horticulturist and he helped me diagnose my plants. I was locked out, i flushed and flushed and flushed. I then added half strength notes and some revive this should work in a couple daze. I really want to thank all who had some input on my frustration. So thank you.

Back
Top Bottom