Defoliation opinions

Lol I haven’t had any problems, i only spray mine down once a week to wash of any dust on the leaves, as them pores do get clogged with debris, so I like to think once a week spray down is good enough for my plants.

Lol I haven’t had any problems, i only spray mine down once a week to wash of any dust on the leaves, as them pores do get clogged with debris, so I like to think once a week spray down is good enough for my plants.
It happen with a few of my leafs. Just saying I didn't heed warning either. I have LED, I don't know if that makes a dif or not. Mine is a 600W, but I don't know how much of it is used. Mine did show up in veg stage when both veg and bloom lights were on together.

For beginners I’d say it’s best not to defoliate, better to watch how a plant grows out naturally and learn what pathetic larf buds to chop off before switching to flower in my opinion.
as now that I am growing plants to flower with out dying. I need bigger better buds and none of them one hitter sized fricken buds found everywhere down below to be honest.

So grow some plants out no defol, and learn which parts to prune
or have a master carefully guide you to which lil buds to snip off before flower, and during flower I guess to have them monster buds

So grow some plants out no defol, and learn which parts to prune
or have a master carefully guide you to which lil buds to snip off before flower, and during flower I guess to have them monster buds
Good feedback. I learned a lot this second grow. To your point checking dry progress today I see several entire small limbs that just have a few hits...going forward I will cull those late veg.

Yeah I’m on my third grow myself and decided yesterday that I might as well snip these lil one hitter branches you call them. Will see how this goes. Gotta try something different this time round. Will post some photos of some defol I did some time,
broken leg permitting

My final defoliation before chop last week...drying now for another day or two. Before and after.
2541C79C-210C-4899-8703-F4C7AEE44170.jpeg
FCCD3348-F461-4EFE-8A0F-ABF64CB4D41F.jpeg
21411EE7-EB62-4740-8075-74A15B845868.jpeg

Wow that faded in o nicely I’m jealous of that fine purple.
In my opinion though you might have tried harvesting the purple buds and waited for the light green ones to maybe get color from the new light strength from removing the ready buds? But idk like I said I myself am only on my 3rd grow myself here.
lovely purple though buddy. Or is that more blue berry?

Good eye...the purple one was more ripe/ready and the fruity girl was still throwing up pistils. I dry in my cabinet, so need to harvest all four together based on average ripeness. All Corleone Kush from Cali Connection (fem)...100% germination and four phenos. I ran the frozen fan leaves for bubble hash yesterday and the water turned dark purple. Looks to be about a gram...all collected in the finest screen.

I need to bubble hash me some leaves myself once my leg allows me to lol. Did you use a drill or what was your process? I’ve got the varying screen bags and a paint/soil mixer I’m thinking of using

Back
Top Bottom