Deformed leaf growth on clone

0NYoCz2.jpg
OMOxTR4.jpg

I'm not sure so I haven't spoke up. I don't have any experience with cloning. Is it just the new growth on top? Are the leaves purple or is that just the way the picture looks? How long have they been in soil & had time to root? What have you fed them? This extra info might help some with diagnosis for you.

Is it possible that It is going through some hormone in balance? The mother was under gas Lantern routine when I took the clone. Other than that the mother grew perfect from seed. The strain is purple trainwreck

Is it possible that It is going through some hormone in balance? The mother was under gas Lantern routine when I took the clone. Other than that the mother grew perfect from seed. The strain is purple trainwreck

Is this the only clone you took?
How do the others look?
Is the mom still alive?
How does she look?
Is the clone close to the mom?
Do you feed them the same?
Have you sprayed anything on the clone?
On mom?

~ Auggie ~

Is this the only clone you took?
How do the others look?
Is the mom still alive?
How does she look?
Is the clone close to the mom?
Do you feed them the same?
Have you sprayed anything on the clone?
On mom?

~ Auggie ~
there is one other clone, that's is going a bit werid but it's a different strain. The mother is still alive but is is currently in flower. They are in the same room but different tent. They do share the same exhuast fan. I haven't sprayed then with anything. The only thing I have been using for bugs Is mosquito bts and diatomaceous earth. I have had some issues with fungus gnats with the mother, that I think started from using molasses in my compost tea. But there are no gnats in the soil as I have been keeping the clones fairly dry. Mother is doing very well other wise. Had a friend tell me he has had werid growth from clones before and that they normally just grow out of it with time.

Looks like multiple issues. Was the clone taken after the mother plant was in bloom? It looks like a re-veg'd plant. Either that or it has stress from an unstable photoperiod.

I strongly suspect Thrips. They are very hard to see even with a 'scope. Look for a very small oblong white speck and watch it, watch it. Wait for it ... oops, it moved. Just a little bit - did it really move? Watch it. Wait for it, YUP, it moved again.
That is a Thrip.

They like to eat the new growth. The tender young shoots become curled and ugly.

~ Auggie ~

Just an update, so I just her do its thing and eventually she kinda just fixed herself. All of the new growth is coming back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom