Deformed plant with good buds, is it ready to harvest?

Seniorweeder

Ok, I have discussed this odd girl a couple weeks ago, but now I need help with two things. First pick shows it as I posted a few weeks ago, now about 5 or 6 days ago I put some "Advanced Nutrients" for budding plants on it, a couple days later these yellow spotted leaves started showing up. Is that normal when close to final growing or did I mess her up with the Nutes, and is she ready to harvest yet other way? Thanks grow buddies!

Attachments

• Petey Buds 10-11-20.JPG
    Petey Buds 10-11-20.JPG
    732.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Petey 10-24-20.JPG
    Petey 10-24-20.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 71
:welcome:

i agree with mocha, the one with the white spots definitely looks like mites.
The other plant looks hungry but something is off on her. Perhaps someone who's used AN products can help you.
Also, Welcome

At this point in flowering (7 weeks? ...maybe) there isn't much you can do about the mites without affecting your harvest. Most treatments are used up to about 3 weeks before harvest. Adding any thing after that point can affect your harvest as far as flavor and actually smoking the treatment itself (yuck). For mites and thrips and other critters that feed on leaves, i use Neem Oil weekly. This still doesnt stop them all but totally knocks down their numbers.
You will get bud off of it, like all members are saying. Next year have a pesticide regimen set up. You obviously have critters outdoors like i do. We cant eradicate them, as there is more of them than us. We can however slow down their progression on propagation.

At this point in flowering (7 weeks? ...maybe) there isn't much you can do about the mites without affecting your harvest. Most treatments are used up to about 3 weeks before harvest. Adding any thing after that point can affect your harvest as far as flavor and actually smoking the treatment itself (yuck). For mites and thrips and other critters that feed on leaves, i use Neem Oil weekly. This still doesnt stop them all but totally knocks down their numbers.
You will get bud off of it, like all members are saying. Next year have a pesticide regimen set up. You obviously have critters outdoors like i do. We cant eradicate them, as there is more of them than us. We can however slow down their progression on propagation.
Well said !!!!

there is actually something you could do to minimize the insects or mites outside. I'm not talking about your plant. Something that outside farmers do. Otherwise all of the groceries would have mites and damages and the farmers won't be making money. lol

Thanks so much again guys, but how much longer before I should harvest this one. I forgot to mention that I didn't grow this, it was given to me from a friend that also didn't know what to do with it. I have no history of its age. Also is there anything I can do to do away with the Mites when I do start to dry her out?

Back
Top Bottom