Dekons - 2nd CFL - Indoor Unknown Bagseed

dekon

What strain is it? Unknown Bagseed (yes I said bagseed)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? So far it's showing Indica traits but wouldn't be surprised if she's a Hybrid.
Veg Time: 33 Days
Training: Topped 3x - Fimmed 2x and LST.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flower
If in Flower stage... For how long? Day 1
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Cheap-O Organic with Homemade Composting.
If soil... What size pot? 4GAL
Size of light? 135w CFLs @ the moment... (2) 40w and (1) 55w - broke a light socket need to replace.
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? 80% F
RH of Room/cab? 50-60% AVG
PH of media or res? N/A
Any Pests ? None
How often are you watering? 16oz every other day.
Type of ferts used? FF's Grow Big/Tiger Bloom/Big Bloom.

Fert Strength - During Veg: No Ferts for the first 2 weeks and then 30ML of Big Bloom with 20ML of Grow Big per GAL of water every other watering.

100_08215.JPG
100_08202.JPG
100_08193.JPG

More to Come.... :)

yep yep she was topped at the 2nd node first then topped at the 5th node. Then once those split, I topped her once more just for fun. Then the side chutes, I topped and fimmed a few of those. As well the damn CFL fell on her last night and burned some growth so I snipped all that off. I'm going to guess she's just going to have a mass majority of flowering tops... hehe

Although im sure by the end of the grow a few of them wont amount to anything so they will be removed.

Looking awesome. I'm definately strapped in for this grow.:popcorn:

Day 3 Flowering

She's just been springing to life here. I've had to readjust the lights 2x so far within these past few days. As of right now she only has 161w of light. I added an additional 26w in there just for the time being. My goal is to eventually boost the lights to 200w or greater.

Soil pH: 6.6
Temp: *70-80F
Room RH: *50-60%
Ferts: FF's Flower Schedule - 10ML of Tiger Bloom and 15ML of Big Bloom / GAL of water.

* = average
----

100_08313.JPG
100_08304.JPG

Looking awesome:bravo:

Quick Update

Well she's been filling up my grow area good deal so I've had to tie down a few of the main chutes. Almost makes me think I should of done a scrog but that's another journey. I've also had to re-evaluate my lighting situation. Remounted all the lights which I will probably do again tomorrow. Only since I was rushing to get it done before the lights shutoff.

Added an additional 55w CFL to my little flower chamber. This now brings me up to 216w of CFLs in 1.5sq ft of space.

As well will start to add molasses to the feeding schedule @ 1 tbsp / gal of water. In which I'll just add it as a supplement to the plain water.

Will post pictures sometime tomorrow after the lights turn on.

:peacetwo:

Day 13

100_08634.JPG
100_08624.JPG
100_08615.JPG
100_08605.JPG

As you can see from the 3rd picture above she's got three main tops that are just going wild. All the other tops are staying ruffly around the same height. These are almost 6in taller than everything else on the entire plant. Starting to effect the distance I have to keep the lights so I don't burn the tops. Might have to do a little last minute "hair cut" but I really don't want to. I guess I will see what happens in the next few days or so but any opinions would be helpful

Day 14

So here she is out of the light and a better picture of the three outta control tops.

100_08685.JPG
100_08716.JPG
100_08705.JPG

As of right now the average canopy height is around 13-14in but with them 3 tops it boosts the height over 19 from the picture above.

What do you guy's think? Level out the canopy or just let this bad baby grow?

Day 21 of Flowering

Updates:
- Added an additional 26w of CFL which now increases total light to 242w.
- Started to lollipop some of the small lower growth that wont turn into much.
- Super cropped one of the tops that was 2x the size of the rest of the canopy tried to LST it down but it was not going to happen in my little space.

She has pretty much filled my entire grow area once the fan and top cover goes on she's pretty tight in there...

100_09115.JPG
100_09104.JPG
100_09095.JPG
100_09083.JPG

Sorry can't really pull it out to show the super cropping, I want to let that branch heal a little more cause it was recent.

Day 27 of Flowering

So whats up guys, I decided to pull her out today to get a few shots. As well needed to move the lighting around a bit. She is starting to fill out now so trimming leaves away from the lights and tying her down is a must.

100_09196.JPG
100_09206.JPG
100_09214.JPG
100_09224.JPG
100_09255.JPG

Here's some pictures of the super crop that was done last week.

100_09232.JPG
100_09244.JPG

Quick Update:

This plant is a damn monster!!! :)

I've had to super crop two more branches in hopes to calm down this sativa. They have been healing nicely and from the looks of the plant nothing is going to slow her down. She's taking on about a gallon of water a day with little signs of nute burn on the leaf tips. I'll update with some more pictures tomorrow once the lights come back on...

Back
Top Bottom