Dekons - BCN Diesel Auto - Outdoor

That's good news, I hope it turns out nice good for you!
Actually a period of about 90-100 days from seed - harvest would fit right into the summers here and hopefully yield a lot more than a 60 day variety.

Just looked over my auto from last year and it looks better than I remembered...

oh yeah those look great! :bravo:

Day 43

Had to move her inside to take the pictures kinda crappy out there this morning.

100_09682.JPG
100_09706.JPG
100_09693.JPG

Since she just started showing pistols yesterday, I'm going to start her off on some flower nutes on her next watering. One thing about this little girl tho is she stinks heavily already.

More to come :)

:peacetwo:

Day 47

Well she is in full flower mode bout doubled her size in almost a week. So now I'm putting her on FF feeding schedule supplemented with some molasses every other watering. A few of her leaves got a bit torn up during a previous thunderstorm but overall no worse for wear. What started out as a little runt she is exploding in size nicely :)

100_09787.JPG
100_09795.JPG
100_09804.JPG

NICE!!! this is an interesting one!!! auto!!! i have never seen it before!!!
so, does it super stink like you were told about??? i remember back when you were talking about planting it, that you were going to do it outdoors, cus the diesel smelt like piss or something of that nature!!!

NICE!!! this is an interesting one!!! auto!!! i have never seen it before!!!
so, does it super stink like you were told about??? i remember back when you were talking about planting it, that you were going to do it outdoors, cus the diesel smelt like piss or something of that nature!!!

oh hell yeah it does stink!! I can sit next to her and smell her all day. It has its own funk if I say so... lol I think that's whats attracting the wasps but who knows.

damn man, looks great!

Maybe you could shed some light on my AF girlies. Theyve been under light 24/0 for 10 days now, but still kinda short,

10_Days.jpg

To early to transplant to their 3gal homes?

Sorry not trying to jack your thread, just looking for your experience! :adore: :thanks:

Great job on the LSTing! She is looking beautiful. My Diesel just started showing buds but im glad its a female I've been tricked before when getting feminized seeds lol.

Thanks guys! I'm gonna try to get some photos tomorrow. I've just been horribly busy, started a new job as well trying to readjust to the new schedule and hours.

She didn't like the LST at all so I had to cut all the strings and now she's just growing vertically. She's in full bloom with white hairs and crystals everywhere :)

Day 70 From Seed

Updates:
- Due to security as well as weather plant has been moved indoors.
- She now resides under 270w of CFL.
- Indoor temps 70-80F with avg RH 60%

Other than that no real big changes, she still on a normal feeding schedule. I'm not using the molasses water this time around, I don't want to alter her smell or taste one bit. As far as the smell goes... WOW!! If you are not using a carbon scrubber or have some sort of air filter your whole house will smell!

100_10133.JPG
100_10142.JPG
100_10155.JPG
100_10164.JPG

Neighbors dog got into the backyard and so did their teenager. That would be all I need is for him to tell his friends and then I've got a few of them in my backyard. Dumb kids chop down and steal a plant that's not at its peak cause they just don't know.

Yeah the smell is seriously intense, you can try to control it with filters and incense. In the end it will just end up smelling like fruity diesel. I've got 30+ days before this lady finishes off, I'll figure something out to help even if I have to make carbon filters for the a/c returns :)

dude i am glad you took the necessary steps to make sure your beautiful lady there doesnt get any harmed!!! and its a good thing that your other grow is done now also!!! is that where SD now resides??? what day is she on now??? in total i mean not just flower

Back
Top Bottom