DelaCroix's Canna - LST - Blueberry 400W 1st Grow

DelaCroix

Well alright, I'm finally starting my first grow. I'm mostly doing this as cost efficient as I can. I'll be building a 3X4X5cab, I have a donated 400W Hps and am planning on starting with 4 Blueberry clones also donated to my righteous cause. I've never attempted a grow before and have been perusing the various forums, talking to friends and acquaintances about their growing experiences and found a great local growing supply store with knowledgeable staff. This all leads me to believe I have my support group in place so now its time to get to work.

I feel comfortable after all my reading and research that I''ll be able to get a decent grow with hopefully a fair yield, my goal is 200g just to have something measurable to shoot for, mainly I just want beautiful pain relieving, soul expanding and mind numbing medicine.

3X4X5 cab which I sometimes refer to as a robot.

Canna grow in 2gal buckets with neuts recommended by Grow supply store all done at a minimum, at least for this budget minded first grow, plus I do subscribe to the KISS ideology. I generally find with life that keeping it simple and cheap can go hand in hand...or maybe that's just what I tell myself since I'm usually so broke.

LST to make a sexy sea of colas

Venting I was thinking about just one 4" fresh air in at the bottom of the cabinet and another going out from the top with an oscillating fan between the colas and the light. I have maybe a 4' run from the side of my cabinet to the window I'll have to span.

We have decent tap water in my area that people have been getting good results from and just needs to be set out over night to de-chlorinate and then ph adjusted.

So that's a rough overview with what I have to start with and my basic generally outlined growing plan as of now, though I do have a nasty habit of changing things up, I have to watch out for that tendency or I wont get anything done.

So a couple questions to end this opening Post.

Does anyone see any glaring holes or misconceptions?

Will 4 inch venting be enough? Will just one in and one out be enough?

Are 2gal pots an adequate size for a canna grow? Would smart pots be a better choice? I don't know much at all about them. I have been kinda overwhelmed with the dearth of info on indoor growing and haven't studied up on smart pots yet.

I've run out of batteries for my camera and its to cold to run to the store to get some so I have no pics yet of my robot parts, besides its just parts right now, after I finish my coffee I will be heading down to start building my robot Cab. I'll definitely have some pics showing the finished cab, maybe the universe will deliver some batteries to me so I can show off some of my building techniques.

Peace House
DelaCroix

Re: DelaCroix's Canna,LST,Blueberry 400W 1st Grow

Just tuned in, looking great, I'm really interested in watching your LST technique.

Peace House
Delacroix

Hi DelaCroix

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom