Delhi Friend & Red Leicester Tease In Coco

Manic4organic

Welcome guys to the new one! Those that followed my last journal unfortunately the critical kush and cookies kush didnt make it, i got delayed returning home and they dried out and died unfortunately. But two Delhi Friend seeds and one red Leicester tease seeds have been dropped, one delhi friend has broken surface so far.

DELHI FRIEND - Dr. Krippling
95% Indica / 5% Sativa
THC: 20%
Yield info. indoor: 6-8 weeks 400-800 gr/m2
Yield info. Outdoor: Beg-Mid Sept 300-700 gr. per plant

RED LEICESTER TEASE - Dr. Krippling
75% indica / 25% sativa
THC: 17-21%
Yield info. indoor: 8 weeks 500 gr/m2
Yield Outdoor: Mid October upto 900 gr. per plant

I may also run a couple diesel autos alongside once these plants are established.

Will be using the same 200w draw cob LED and the same biobizz nutes but this time supplemented with bat guano and a flowering booster when the time comes. Co2 box will be run again, going to pick one up from the local grow store this time so if i suspect it is dead aswell returns should be easier.

Happy new year to all of you , hope it brings you many blessings and happy growing !

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: Delhi Friend & Red Leicester Tease In Coco

Found it! I'm here! First row. Happy new year! :cheer: :surf:

re: Delhi Friend & Red Leicester Tease In Coco

Got some dr krippling autos enroute, I'm in from the start & keen to see how you go!

Happy New Year .️

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Got some dr krippling autos enroute, I'm in from the start & keen to see how you go!

Happy New Year .️

Hi all that are along for the ride!

Yes very interested to see how these dr kripplings turn out, i got them after a friend ran some of their incredible bulk. Super yielding strain, resinous to taste but it made some killer hash! The delhi friend is the one that interests me the most, after seeing the genetics i believe it should be fairly unlike anything i have ever smoked before.

So whats up guys. The train is rolling so heres an update.

This morning all seeds popped and above ground.

Delhi friend and the Red Leicester are in 15cm pots atm.

44a0a7b218769724d11141f379905629.jpg

4bb0f0c30a2dfc9835a9b56cb2261d2f.jpg

And a new addition of an LSD as one of the delhi friends didnt pop.
Straight into large fabric pot for this one.
ff187c97000c8b61bd8db9920b2c7623.jpg

My reason for doing this is i want to practice watering a small plant in a large pot as i think this is how i will continue on.

So just watering all with spray bottle at the moment. The coco is still moist from initial mixing so im not going to water until the plants ask and then i will start with nutes aswell.

In the large fabric pots is 10L substrate 70/30 mix coco to perlite. Conditioned with 75g of bat guano powder
de3f8ed0f1af3c11a389ba00106a46d5.jpg
said to aid rooting.

And 100ml of ecothrive charge used in the last grow
e38d4334b33a8f141b16ec0cff5b9c66.jpg
said to introduce beneficials to the substrate.

And then watered through till damp throughout with ph 6 water with 3ml per L of Alg-a-mic
3dd20fb88422bf42b1a132f8855d8628.jpg
a plant vitality booster and hopefully a little food for the beneficials.

Co2 was introduced to the tent today aswell in the form of myco2 bloom box, provides high co2 output for 60 days and this one doesnt seem to be a dud like the last one so hopefully should see some results.

I plan on running small modular scrogs on each pots, will get some pics up of these when done.

Day temps are 24 degrees c
Night temps are 20
Rh 60%

More to come as it happens!

Wee, what a nice babies! I love this part of the grow. Well, when there are no snails around :) Those tiny rascals! Keep it up! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Just a couple things to update

11/1/17
Plants were given a small feeding.
1/3L each plant
With 1 ml bio grow, 1 ml algamic and 1ml cal mag per L.
Ph 6

No problems so far other than a small fungus gnat problem. Watered through some neem oil yesterday (14/1/17) got insect traps dotted about so just monitoring now.

LSD
a92d76c083da94b3dfb9861ee4ced02e.jpg

Red Leicester
2343616cc0dffd930a8158855ba9befb.jpg

Delhi Friend
a1d4a511d00f6101f59a1a16f441bce8.jpg

All seem to be chugging along nicely.

Hope you are all well!

Good news and bad news to report, we'll start with the good.
It looks like the fungus gnats have cleared up with the neem to seeing them about anymore, hung a couple fresh insect traps just to make sure.

Bad news is possible deficiency. Browning of lower leaves with copper spots dotted around aswell. Possible potassium or magnesium deficiency from my reading?
Have been feeding half strength nutes so gave them a little feed full strength to see if it clears up if not full flush and fix from there.
Fed 1/3L each with per L:
2ml algamic
2ml bio grow
2 ml calmag
Ph 6

If anyone has more insight to the problems please do help me, pretty please haha.

Photos anyway

Lsd
428adb058a527441d744687deac3ae80.jpg

Red Leicester
70d258f0188aafe4184437daa8f74a18.jpg

Delhi Friend
7d91648783a4cfa3b6ab7473ec699c79.jpg

Im surprised by the LSD, it popped a couple of days later than the other 2 but thats not stopping here, all plants have been fimmed now aswell at 3rd node.
DF and RL will both be due for transplant soon, small roots finding bottom of the pots but the coco doesn't feel bound enough to me to safely perform a transplant so i will give around 5 more days.

Cheers guys hope you are all well!

So it was transplant day today for delhi friend and Red Leicester

This is the rootball on the Red Leicester
420-magazine-mobile199062500.jpg

Was just enough to hold the coco together so i hope the transplant is successful.
In future i think i will continue to just plant straight into final pot, the LSD that i did this with is actually ahead of the df and rl even tho it popped i think 3 days after. Could be genetics but my test hasn't proven that small pots are better for small plants to me ......... Yet
We will see what final rootballs are like and if there are any striking differences.

Other than that chugging along nicely.
All plants fed 1L water with half strength nutes, plants are at week 3 veg btw
1ml biogrow
1ml algamic (last feed until first week of flower)
1ml calmag
Ph6

All pots spray treated as precaution, thought i saw a couple buzzing about, none on traps could just be my eyes..... Better safe than sorry.

Hoping to introduce scrog in next couple of days to the lsd will have to wait on the other two. You will get to see my tiny screens, its just a test want a quick turn around if is success next will get bigger ;)

Swordfish and coconut curry on the stove, vape just getting up to temp.

Good night from me ladies and gents many blessings to you all!

Hey man plants are looking great. Have you thought about using a little something something for the root zone? I highly recommend great white and cult does too. You should see his roots! He uses great white once a week until day 28 of flower.

The pots were prepared with 75g of bat guano powder each during initial mixing, tub says it aids rooting and will also be top dressing with this as per its instructions first week of flower but i will read into this great white. Would you say use of products like these reduce veg times or is it more about maximising flower size? Both i think? Something for next grow perhaps

420-magazine-mobile2024889597.jpg

Here is a picture of cultivators roots.
Great white is just beneficial bacteria. In the end it will help with yield because you will have a very strong root system that is able to uptake more nutes!

Here is his thread
How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Well seeing that i think its defo something for next time! Plants will be loving that drink with roots like that.
The ecothrive charge i used is meant to introduce alot beneficials but doesnt seem to have anywhere near the effect that the great white does. How long had those roots been developing?

I have a batch of new seedlings started for a DTW coco run and one of them is a Delhi Friend. Going to be a while for both of us before we get to the exciting part but I'll sub now and check in later.

Back
Top Bottom