Delhi Friend & Red Leicester Tease In Coco

Those are flowering wonderfully! I like how you trained them! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Thanks man worked out nice for me, will definitely be trying to refine this technique in the future!
I will be sure to check up on your grow when i get a chance, hope all is well!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So week 6 now, last week of proper feeding for the girls. They've been drinking a little each a day with:
1ml biogrow
3ml biobloom
2ml bloom swtnr
1ml calmag

Planning on dropping down to just
1ml bio bloom
1ml swtnr
In week 7

And then week 8 to finish will just be plain water

Really impressed with how these plants have filled out hoping for a nice harvest.

The delhi friend is a particularly interesting plant and its genetics, super squat skinny fingered leaves and dense fat colas, not too frosty at the moment when touched it almost feels greasy/oily and the aroma is spectacular like a nice ball of hash just been ripped open punches you in the face.

420-magazine-mobile1258897997.jpg

420-magazine-mobile588662220.jpg

420-magazine-mobile926204913.jpg

The Red Leicester on the other hand is covered in trichomes even the undersides of sugar leaves are caked
Dense nugs the colas dont have the height of the height of the other two yet these might fill out but i expect for smaller nugs from this plant
420-magazine-mobile1095743090.jpg

420-magazine-mobile40363974.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1889012198.jpg

And the lsd smells crazy lots of fruity undertones over the musk, a little behind the other two plants i think predominantly white hairs still on this one
420-magazine-mobile1622635804.jpg

420-magazine-mobile715501719.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1669029017.jpg

Hope all is well im your worlds guys!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yo Manic! She looks happy and fresh, you can snip a leaf shading here and there. Or tuck it away. Lovely budding!

Yo Manic! She looks happy and fresh, you can snip a leaf shading here and there. Or tuck it away. Lovely budding!

Ive been doing very minimal on this round i think i went abit overkill last time!
Still getting to grips with the plant how much is too much and all that.
Thanks though!

So 4/4/17 day 47 of flower
All three plants have cloudy trichs with the delhi friend and Red Leicester progressing to very occasional amber

The plants each drink 1.5L a day and for the past 5 days with
1ml bio bloom
1ml swtnr
As i now think they are approaching finish switching to plain water

Everything else has been fairly consistent
Day temp 22-25
Night 18-20
Humidity 45-55%

I did start out checking ph of feeds and run off but i oh my by chance i never found any need to make any adjustments....... EVER
So i just stopped and have found no issues
Im beyond pleased with how the girls have progressed so far and think im in for a very rewarding harvest

Anyway on to some pics cus thats what you came here for isnt it

Im hoping by the looks of them at the moment i have something i might dare even enter into nug of the month but we'll see

Delhi friend
420-magazine-mobile768067908.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2077628070.jpg

Red Leicester
420-magazine-mobile98052546.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1420365442.jpg

LSD
420-magazine-mobile138832916.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1766571927.jpg

Wow really has been a while

Weathers been brill here recently been hitting the mountain bikes lots, still made time plants but no journal time

They actually got chopped on the 7/4/17 about 20% amber trics on all it was just a case of i had time then to do it i didnt want to leave it till the week and then not have time

Plenty of pics to come this evening for ya

Got a girl scout cookie, dna genetics el fuego and a jack herer in soil on 1/4/17 all stretching crazy in the window sill but they should be under proper light tomorrow hopefully.

Ill get some bud pics up later for you guys

Hope your all keeping well!

Red Leicester
420-magazine-mobile53133924.jpg

Delhi friend
420-magazine-mobile109654666.jpg

LSD
420-magazine-mobile1442948361.jpg

Real happy with how the nugs turned out, nice density and size loaded with crystals
Will defo be letting the plants go a little bigger next time, i have enough meds to last me hopefully till next harvest

Real glad to have some quality meds now, ones where i know exactly whats in it, nothin but ORGANIC!

I feel a little hypocritical sometimes professing the benefits of medical cannabis but as live somewhere where this is not currently a legal we only have street cannabis which although is getting better, we still have to bear in mind that alot of these grows operate solely for profit.
Speaking to people and from personal experience theres alot of shady things go on, spraying (luckily not so common anymore) not dried or cured properly, MOULDY BUDS!
How can we use this medicine when we know nothing of its origin.

But for now im in a good space

420-magazine-mobile1545645244.jpg

Sneak peak of something rosin themed ive been working on
What to cut out 'smoking' for sake of the lungs but sorry i love ripping glass too much, dabs it is

420-magazine-mobile879875293.jpg

Heres some hash rosin i pressed made from trim bubble hash,one small impurity as my filter bag bust, still playing around with them with different pressures but man this smells and tastes gd
Look out for me in the rosin thread soon ;)

I got an ounce from each plant and a nice bit hash from trim so i should be alright till next time

Girl scout cookie, el fuego and jack herer to come next organic scrog again, will post link to new journal when live.

Thanks guys hope you are all well!

Great journal man! I was pumped to find someone whos growing Red Leicester Tease. Ive got one thats on week 6 of veg. Hopefully my nugs turn out as pretty as yours. Did you find that the RLT needed less than the prescribed 8 weeks of flower that Dr. Krippling recommends? Your seemed to be pretty mature a week or so sooner if Im not mistaken.

Great journal man! I was pumped to find someone whos growing Red Leicester Tease. Ive got one thats on week 6 of veg. Hopefully my nugs turn out as pretty as yours. Did you find that the RLT needed less than the prescribed 8 weeks of flower that Dr. Krippling recommends? Your seemed to be pretty mature a week or so sooner if Im not mistaken.

Hey sorry for the slow reply on this haven't been on the forum much recently things have been crazy, bit more time on my hands to catch up with you guys projects
I've just found your journal tokemon so I will have a read

As for flowering time ive just looked through my personal nights and that Red Leicester went for 51 days so a little shorter than full 8 weeks
You're in for a treat though that smoke is sooo nice, dense nugs, earthy with citrus undertones i found, resinous also
Will be interesting to see how yours compares as i cant comment on genetic stability of this seed company i have only ever grown singles of different varieties

Mine is starting to really come in. Out of curiosity how long was your veg for the RLT?

This is what mine looking like after 3 weeks:
420-magazine-mobile822113039.jpg
The red Leicester vegged for around a month
Your plants are looking nice for week 3 I saw a real surge in Trichome production around week 4
Expect dense resinous nugs from this one
I will 100% be running this strain again as I am desperate to put some of this through a press and making some rosin from it, from experience it looks like it could be a nice candidate.
Happy growing!!

I'd love a rosin press. Especially a pneumatic one . I'll probably end up getting one after my second or third grow.

I can totally see the RLT throwing off some serious resin. Can't wait to sample since it smells so good.

Well worth the investment! Managed to out a manual hydraulic 10 ton-er together for £450 just need the plates and find ya self a good second hand bench press
I'm pressing around a Oz a go on 3x5 Inch plates in stainless steel filter bags
Yield depends on strain dramatically had as disappointing as 10% all the way up too 21%

But ye growing your own would be easy to find strains that yield quality and quantity meds and just run that as an oil supply
Can always still play around with other flavours

Look forward to seeing how yours finish

Well worth the investment! Managed to out a manual hydraulic 10 ton-er together for £450 just need the plates and find ya self a good second hand bench press
I'm pressing around a Oz a go on 3x5 Inch plates in stainless steel filter bags
Yield depends on strain dramatically had as disappointing as 10% all the way up too 21%

But ye growing your own would be easy to find strains that yield quality and quantity meds and just run that as an oil supply
Can always still play around with other flavours

Look forward to seeing how yours finish

Damn 21% . that's LEGIT and nice work! Just clarifying, are you running an oz of flower, or, are you ending up with a final yield of an oz of oil?

Nonetheless, I can't imagine I'll ever have a crop where I don't end up with more than I need. Running a majority of it through a press seems like it'd be the best way to store some yield for a long period of time (if it even lasts that long hah).

What're your thoughts on the manual presses vs the super posh pneumatic ones? At the end of the day is there a big diff in yield? Quality? I'm definitely planning on buying a press, but I could buy a decent manual press long before I'll have a spare $800 to sink into the higher end ones.

Back
Top Bottom