Delicious Seed's Critical Super Silver Haze & Female Seed's C99 From Seed

Batcave

This journal will be focusing on just two plants, the Female Seed's C99 and Delicious Critical Super Silver Haze. These two strains were chosen by the 420mag surfers, couldn't make up my mind so I started this thread and let everyone vote Which of these strains would you like to see under a 600w?

Veg will be happening in my 300w LED 2x4x5 tent, flowering will be in a 3x4x7 600w hps tent. Medium is 50/50 Fox Farm Ocean Forest and coco coir, handful of perlite and a sprinkle of lime.

Seeds were soaked for 6 hours in a water with liquid seaweed then placed in papertowel in a ziploc bag. Seeds cracked in 14hrs and were placed straight into the medium and are now up and rolling.

IMGP3619.JPG

2 days since breaking ground and I will consider this day 1 of veg

IMGP3621.JPG

Day 6 of veg, not much excitement yet but they look good so far. They are working on their second set of leaves now

C99 on the right, CSSH on the left
IMGP3636.JPG

Day 8 veg and will be moved to 2gal "perfect pots" on day 14.

IMGP3642.JPG

Day 10 and I might up pot them tomorrow

IMGP3644.JPG

Day 11 veg and up-potted to 2 gal pots today. C99 is in 50/50 FFOF and coco coir, CSSH is in 75/25 Coco coir and FFOF. Ran out of FFOF so I just used what I had, no problem. I will veg until pre-flower then take clones from the bottom before putting them under the 600w

C99 on the left CSSH on the right
IMGP3651.JPG

Anyone else running either of these strains? If so feel free to chime in. Relevant banter is OK :yummy:

Day 13 veg and chugging on along

IMGP3654.JPG

cinderella 99 huh? NICE choice man. i like small grows i got one going too. i had a 2 plant last time now i have a 3 plant grow. your plants are doing great so far though i wish i could get my hands on a c99 clone thatd be nice to try out after all the things ive heard about it. never got to try it but i research strains all the time and c99 is a huge interest of mine..count me in for this grow man ill watch this till the end

Day 16 and doing fine

IMG_56242.JPG

C99
IMG_5626.JPG

CSSH
IMG_56272.JPG

Full mom and veg tent
IMG_56291.JPG

Day 19. They have had some real nice growth in the last 3 days.

IMGP3665.JPG

Day 21, c99 on the right cssh on left

IMGP3669.JPG

Day 26 and 4 clones were taken from the bottom of each in preperation for flowering.

C99 on the left and CSSH on the right
IMG_5675.JPG

The clones

IMG_5677.JPG

Back
Top Bottom