Delicious Seeds Northern Light Blue

josh223

Strain Name - Delicious Northern Light Blue
From - Acquired seeds from our sponsor Herbies
When - Last January or February
Price - $27.88 USD for three feminised seeds, received a fourth for free.
Type - It is listed as 100% Indica. If I'm not mistaken, neither Northern Lights nor Blueberry is 100% Indica. Interesting how they can breed and produce a 100% Indica.
Appearance - Pretty frosty, many red hairs, dense.
Smell - Very sweet with a hint of earthy hashyness
Taste - Delicious is a great description. Some hits taste just like a blueberry while others are more that old school, hashy taste. Imagine Afghani x Blueberry.
Type of Buzz - A mere mortal would describe it as "one hitter quitter". It has the classic heavy Indica body high. This is not day smoke for the average medical patient.
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, pain relief

Overall I would rate this strain 9.5 out of 10. If you are a fan of Indicas, this is the strain for you. It boasts 20% THC and 500 grams/sq meter under optimal conditions. It states 50-55 days flowering time. I chopped on days 50 and 57. Very easy to grow.

Picture_2393.jpg
Picture_06516.jpg
Picture56.jpg

Type - It is listed as 100% Indica. If I'm not mistaken, neither Northern Lights nor Blueberry is 100% Indica. Interesting how they can breed and produce a 100% Indica.
Taste - Delicious is a great description. Some hits taste just like a blueberry while others are more that old school, hashy taste. Imagine Afghani x Blueberry.
Type of Buzz - A mere mortal would describe it as "one hitter quitter". It has the classic heavy Indica body high. This is not day smoke for the average medical patient.

Overall I would rate this strain 9.5 out of 10. If you are a fan of Indicas, this is the strain for you. It boasts 20% THC and 500 grams/sq meter under optimal conditions. It states 50-55 days flowering time. I chopped on days 50 and 57. Very easy to grow.

Northern Lights is 100% Indica , the genetics are from a region where sativa are extremely rare. Afghanistan.

Northern Lights is 100% Indica , the genetics are from a region where sativa are extremely rare. Afghanistan.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. But there are multiple strains of Northern Lights. I have no information as to what # of Northern Lights, or even which Blueberry was used in the Northern Light Blue breeding program.

At any rate, the Northern Light Blue is one of my favorite strains. I highly recommend it.

There is one primary Northern Lights usually available , #5. They lost #1 a long time ago :( some greedy booger is keeping it to them self.
Low region afghani plants can have sativa genetics in the arid dry closer to sea level regions. I had one it was a glorious plant totally different than afghan indica but still had some high region traits and similarities. I am so eager to find out how the storm of blueberry crosses turn out for people , breeders went nuts this year with allt he new strains and yours sounds potentially the strongest lol and smelliest ;) I am not a pro by the way take anything I say with a grain of salt if I am wrong I am happy to be cus I learned something new , progress :)

Northern Lights is 100% Indica , the genetics are from a region where sativa are extremely rare. Afghanistan.

Here is the description from The Seed Bank catalog 1988

Has anyone ever had a problem with bugs when growing this. I had a friend tell me to stay away from anything blue. He said in his experience it never fails. Every time he grows anything with that has been crossed with blueberry he gets bug. He also said to stay away from anything purple due to problems with mold. has anyone ever had problem like this???

Has anyone ever had a problem with bugs when growing this. I had a friend tell me to stay away from anything blue. He said in his experience it never fails. Every time he grows anything with that has been crossed with blueberry he gets bug. He also said to stay away from anything purple due to problems with mold. has anyone ever had problem like this???

not at all i grow blueberry strains ever year outdoors and they dont get infested by bugs..just gotta go a little preventive care with certain sprays..i use naturia works great..and as far as purple strains mine has never molded..they infact are pretty good against mold for me and i live in the humid south usa

Back
Top Bottom