Deltadubie's New Grow

looks like i made a mistake .. the tent is running about 1230 watts of power 630 cmh light and 2 tsl2000 which are
only 300 watts .. anyways the last grow with 3 tsl2000 only got me 1.25 lbs the 630 has done more on its own...

i think the plants look super strong and stretching nice i only have a few ft left at max.. another ft on the plants would
be awesum but going to guess another 6 to 12 inches.. keep raising the lights..

dont know why but the tent is a bit cooler every time i raise the lights higher.. the temp around the canopy
has drop 2 f lower..

looks like i made a mistake .. the tent is running about 1230 watts of power 630 cmh light and 2 tsl2000 which are
only 300 watts .. anyways the last grow with 3 tsl2000 only got me 1.25 lbs the 630 has done more on its own...

i think the plants look super strong and stretching nice i only have a few ft left at max.. another ft on the plants would
be awesum but going to guess another 6 to 12 inches.. keep raising the lights..

dont know why but the tent is a bit cooler every time i raise the lights higher.. the temp around the canopy
has drop 2 f lower..
You don’t supercrop? You wouldn’t have to raise the light !

You don’t supercrop? You wouldn’t have to raise the light !

never done it .. these plant s only had 1 top at a higher node maybe the 7th so small and compact hard to count

use to top at 5th node.. i like these plants they all have 12 main colas some have 20 ..

think going to be alot of buds to squish anyone want to help

dont like breaking the branches.. but hey im trying for the 5lb grow out of the 5x5...

but be really happy with 2.5lbs grow

been picking off alot of the lower inside bud sites and some smaller lower branches with buds..

i cant remember how long the super stretching runs last .. hope she slows down soon

raise lights again temps are lower sweet .. i dont know why temps get lower ass canopy gets higher just a little

Back
Top Bottom