Demonic Angel Needs Forgiveness!

I’m kinda over cks to be honest.

I have more of a respect for breeders like
Seedsman , emerald triangle genetics , bomb seeds , and will see about Canuk seeds. They seem to be well for the most part.

But I’ve learned some of the growers here probably have better genetics then some of the banks .

Now where can I get my hands on some f1s

Hey da hope ur doin ok with the surgeries an healing up. How has the garden been doin anything going right nw r is it all on pause kinda right now? I recently started out a tangie'matic auto from fast buds. So far every tangie ive done has turned into like a super auto in my 5gal. Dwc buckets so now im trying one in soil in a 5or 10 gal cloth pot cant remember which size it was lol done with dyna gro nutes. Oh n i finally made the plunge n got docs hibrix kit n got some hibrix soil cooking as i type lol.

I’m kinda over cks to be honest.

I have more of a respect for breeders like
Seedsman , emerald triangle genetics , bomb seeds , and will see about Canuk seeds. They seem to be well for the most part.

But I’ve learned some of the growers here probably have better genetics then some of the banks .

Now where can I get my hands on some f1s
I’ve had these beans for awhile just haven’t really wanted to grow anything lately.

Hey da hope ur doin ok with the surgeries an healing up. How has the garden been doin anything going right nw r is it all on pause kinda right now? I recently started out a tangie'matic auto from fast buds. So far every tangie ive done has turned into like a super auto in my 5gal. Dwc buckets so now im trying one in soil in a 5or 10 gal cloth pot cant remember which size it was lol done with dyna gro nutes. Oh n i finally made the plunge n got docs hibrix kit n got some hibrix soil cooking as i type lol.
That sounds awesome. I commend you on trying it out, the brix kit I mean. No I have nothing going on and I haven’t had the best year, I haven’t really felt like growing lately. I feel like starting a grow but I don’t know if I’m mobile enough to do so. It’s really hard to get around right now and I don’t want to start another grow and end up in surgery again, with my luck I probably will.

Glad to see ya back Angel. Sorry to here your surgeries didn't go as planned. I know it's hard but try to keep a positive energy. In my thoughts.
Thank you Derby. Just a kick when your down. I haven’t seen a anything like this. I had a friend have the same surgery and everything went perfectly. He is in bad health and here I am in good health and I keep getting complications. Go figure, if I could just get the plate and hardware removed I would be in better shape. Let’s keep our fingers crossed and pray for the best.

Has anyone here tried to grow lambs breath auto by CKS?

I have a crop of 4 in bloom right now, about 2 weeks to go until chop time. I was impressed with the uniformity of 3 of them, except for 1 plant that looked like a different phenotype.

Back
Top Bottom