Demonic Angel's 1500 Watt LED Ebb & Flow Attempt

You can edit your posts you know. I do it all the time :)

The more the merrier, eh?

I'm running 455 W total from two panels in a 4 x 4, but I still have to move them on a daily basis for an even coverage. 5 or even 6 lights in your set up should absolutely kill it! (In a good way, obviously)

You can edit your posts you know. I do it all the time :)

The more the merrier, eh?

I'm running 455 W total from two panels in a 4 x 4, but I still have to move them on a daily basis for an even coverage. 5 or even 6 lights in your set up should absolutely kill it! (In a good way, obviously)
Well that's what I figured lol could I ask you to explain how to edit something? I'm not sure how I'm on the app if that helps. I hope I can edit using the app lol

I don't know about using the app as I use my laptop, but when I view my post there is an edit function on the bottom along with reply and reply with quote. The posts remain editable for at least 12 hours. I would imagine if you can reply with quote as you've done, you should be able to edit as well. Sorry I can't be more help.

I don't know about using the app as I use my laptop, but when I view my post there is an edit function on the bottom along with reply and reply with quote. The posts remain editable for at least 12 hours. I would imagine if you can reply with quote as you've done, you should be able to edit as well. Sorry I can't be more help.
That's ok I guess I'll just have to leave it the way it is then dammit lol

Hows the babies doing today?
Another one popped just waiting on my lights and will have a pic up for anyone interested in seeing them. I just got done checking out your journal and just live what I am seeing. I hope mine will be as successful as yours. I should have went one more run with my soil mix as I have ammended it and it's really cooking now. I might have done better then trying ebb and flow.

Another one popped just waiting on my lights and will have a pic up for anyone interested in seeing them.

Yes we are.
Along for the ride. Nice setup!
You will do well.

I should have went one more run with my soil mix as I have ammended it and it's really cooking now. I might have done better then trying ebb and flow.

Confidence now. Think of the knowledge learned utilizing a different grow medium.
With the accomplished growers pulling up chairs. You will nail it!

Back
Top Bottom