Demonic Angel's 1500 Watt LED Ebb & Flow Attempt

Check out Cultivators thread on feeding coco and study the very begining. He gives his nute line up and EC's with PH. Its very very valuable info if you do coco. But coco is extremely simple if you dont overthink it. .

I might have to lower my table some then oh wow I should have thought about that before I started dammit.

Supercrop them if they look like their going to outgrow their space.

Thanks tricam I just really don't wanna screw up this grow I guess. I have people watching me and everything
That's the beauty of your journal. Nobody is watching you. "We are all growing right along your side". Your triumphs and sorrows are ours also. So Mistro, your orchestra is waiting. Tend to your girls, send pics, ask questions and raise your accomplishments to the stars.

"Chances favor the prepared mind"

Damn app all pictures are broken can't see anything. Arghhh. Found you. Going to sit and learn.

Thanks for seeing me off on this journey Pennywise. I just knew you would be the first to come to the show
I just forgot to search angel my bad.

I hope so although this is completely new to me and I would really hate to screw things up
Your smart and got some great peeps penny being one of them. You got this ! Rub that off your shoulder.. let's grow.

Well that's what I figured lol could I ask you to explain how to edit something? I'm not sure how I'm on the app if that helps. I hope I can edit using the app lol
I never edit.. probably should.. lol

Back
Top Bottom