Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

Hi King...:adore: I see you lurking there and I'm so happy to see you about.....:circle-of-love:'
:passitleft: High Sara... I finally have my tents exactly as I want them... I took one of the small tents down and left the M-H 2' 8" x 2'8" and the Gorilla Lite 4' x 4' tent up.... In the small tent is the 96x3w reflector and in the large tent is 2 Mars II's and the 144x5w reflector... I got the small fan and filter installed finally and everything moved back around where I can stand it in that room... I had both of the tent running and decided to just throw the auto in the big tent and just run it for now.... We are breaking heat records here and it is 94 degrees here today and my house a/c is doing everything it can to keep the house at 80 soooo tomorrow I am going to Walmart and get a small room window a/c for that room and I think it will be cheaper untimely not having to cool the whole house back down and I think it will be a hell of a lot easier to control that room... I have to load the pics but I will post them shortly......:circle-of-love:

Are you sure that one wasn't laced with something... Been smoking over 40 years and IMO smoked some kick azz bud but never experienced anything like that on MJ. Now on other things like x and going way way back things like 4 way window pane maybe but never MJ and not sure I would want to....
Thanks for all the giggles.....:circle-of-love:

I know this is an old post but was reading through and was laughing because I remembered hanging around some straight rockers when i was younger, more like heshans if you can remeber that youngsters! lol!"-
back in the early to mid 80's. in high school getting that 4 way window pain and "Pheeeeew!" Had an experience or two like that. NOT FUN! Even the bud from nowadays compared to some of that old Mexican dirt weed that used be everywhere back then. Or maybe the occasional skunk, or humbolt county green... only need a couple of good pulls at a time now and I'm highly medicated. Just thought I'd chime in with my 2 cents and give a nod to all you older folks who were around back when the air was clean and the sex was dirty! Hah ha ha!
*Walks off into the grow room*
Sparks

Not 2 B a buzz kill or anything but, I've had a friend use these Nutes & he's back using Botanicare's Line as I always will do Now too.
Also ALWAYS use less than the Manufacturer says to as they want you to BUY More OFTEN. NOT EVERY ONE OF THEM DO IT.-
-However, Unfortunately Most Do! When I was first told of this I TO THOUGHT IT LUDICROUS! I Cut back by half of the suggested dosage-
-& Budda Bing, Budda Boom. I couldn't Believe it. I almost DOUBLED My Yield. Too much Nutrient is Much Worse than NONE @ ALL!
-This Topic has cost me MUCHO TIME & FUNDAGE & PLEASE Do Your Own research. Choose 1 plant to Decrease Nutes Intake & Watch- -to see. I should also mention Strain & Other Soil additives must also be factored in too. "MAKE YOUR OWN SOIL"
-I've tried MANY LINES Of Nutes BEFORE Choosing Botanicare. I NEVER BUY ANY OF MY NUTES OUTSIDE MY BORDERS.
-However Botanicare is Made in the Good Ol U.S. of A Eh! :rofl: In Arizona, so they Have U Haul & Botanicare locked down in AZ. :bravo:
- the U.S.A. Is the ONLY Exception I EVER Make in Said Respect. I'm NOT Bashing ANY Nutrient Line I'm just saying "BE CAUTIOUS" It's-
-an INTRICATE part of the GROW and I wish EVERYONE "The Greenest Of Grows & Heaviest Of Harvest's"

P.S. I'm feeling a wee bit embarrassed here, However, "In my Defense" I had just rolled and tried for the-
-1st time and I can HONESTLY Say. "WOW!!! This Is MORE Than The DOCTOR ORDERED Here. I'm going to- -be Sincerely Thanking my Cousin for these AMAZING SATIVAS, Still NO IDEA which Strain or Strains they R?
- HONESTLY PEOPLE, This Medical Marijuana Is UNBELIEVABLE!!! SAY What THEY WILL. -
-"There's NO WEED LIKE OWN GROWN" I hope Canada & USA BOTH COMPLETELY LEGALIZE MARIJUANA!
-That way we can All send each other Nugs All Across North America, "LEGALLY" I Know Right? -How AWESOME Would THAT BE? I'm talking like 1/2 quarters & Stuff Not Commercially people LMAO. -
-"Like I Don't have enough Shight On my Plate as it Is Eh" :Namaste: :Namaste:

Sincerely: Don D.
IMG_359911.JPG
IMG_74179.JPG
IMG_78045.JPG
IMG_78023.JPG
IMG_8702.JPG
IMG_87095.JPG
IMG_87402.JPG
IMG_87423.JPG

Dude I have been using organic soil... LOS.... And don't use nutes at all. This was a vendors journal that ask me to try their light for them.... With the soil I currently use... I just add water... This journal has been finished for about a year and that's when I started using PJ's organic soil.
You can check the dates of my last post... And you will notice it's been awhile.... My current and only open journals' are no longer growing in MG and the Virtual couch...
I see your a new member so welcome but you'll get more information on current journals'... Hope you have a blessed day....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom