Dennise Growing With Twilight's Spider 16

This is Queenie... the auto WW....:circle-of-love:
DSC095231.JPG
DSC095241.JPG

All is looking superb Dennise:)subd
Thank you Green....:circle-of-love:
Hi Dennise :) Your plants look great :high-five: Maybe cut back on the N for Queenie :love:
Ummm I'm not sure how I would do that... I only just gave her a dose of nutes yesterday and that was the first I had ever given her.... Is there something I can do to maybe flush it out of the soil some..:confused: she is potted up in Fox Farms 1/2 Happy Frog and 1/2 Ocean forest......:circle-of-love:

If you want to try flushing a little out of the soil you can just soak your pot 3/4ths of the way up for 10 mins or so in good clean water :) thats what PeeJay always recommended for flushing anyways. Miss him around lately... oh well.

Big strong LED's, organic soil, and great strains - I'd love to keep one eye on this :) nice happy plants too! keep it up Dennise! :volcano-smiley:

If you want to try flushing a little out of the soil you can just soak your pot 3/4ths of the way up for 10 mins or so in good clean water :) thats what PeeJay always recommended for flushing anyways. Miss him around lately... oh well.

Big strong LED's, organic soil, and great strains - I'd love to keep one eye on this :) nice happy plants too! keep it up Dennise! :volcano-smiley:

I think I will just water her for a bit with just plain purified water... Yesterday was the only time I have given her added nutes.... I do remember WW being a bit finicky to grow and not liking a lot of nutes.... anyhow I am just going to go back to plain H2O and see what happens.... Happy to see you here..:passitleft:..:circle-of-love:

girls look happy! i have not read the books, you have. but, i have heard they are great. i have some of savages. i have some dinafem ww now, just took some clones off two. we shall see.

Welcome.... I am just now starting the first one... Nephew got them for my fella for Christmas.... Is this the first time you have grown a WW girl..:confused: I have never grown a pure WW but I have grown several WW's crossed with something I think it was AK... Yes yes it was.... I have grown it twice and it is finicky about nutes and likes them but only in small amounts IMO.... Any how hope they do well and we shall see how this auto does... WW is one of King's favorite strains and only the second auto I have grown so I am growing Queenie is his honor so she has to do really well.....:circle-of-love:

Does the spider 16 let out a little heat?

Yes! and it was not something I was used to but of course I have never grown with anything the likes of this bad boy... and I had never used a good inline fan or filter and with in minutes of installing those 2 items the tent was completely temp controlled. i was amazed at how easy it was... but yes it does put off a bit more heat than I am used to having to deal with.... when I first put everything up I just hd my little fans for in and out take and within a very short time I was at 90 degrees. Now even with just that I was able to just open the tent door and keep the temps down but the room itself got very warm for my nephew to sleep in so that wasn't an ooption and this works beautifully......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom