Dennise Growing With Twilight's Spider 16

Dennise

Hi everybody.... :passitleft: I am currently testing the Spider16 for Twilight LED's and hopefully we are going to see what the most power COB light currently on the market will do.... I will post up the specs as given to me by Jason from Twilight
Model Number Spider 16-1440
Type of Light Source Epistar and Bridgelux Chip
Quantity of LED 16PCS COB LED
Input Voltage(V) AC100V-240V
Wavelength Range 370~850nm
Ratio of each COB LED UV380 1PCS
IR730 1PCS
6500K 2PCS
440NM 4PCS
460NM 6PCS
580NM 1PCS
610NM 1PCS
630NM 4PCS
660NM 10PCS
Coverage 7'*7' at 12"
Color of Lamp Body Black
Input Voltage 100~240V AC
Frequency 50/60 HZ
Input Current 600mA
Lens beamangle 60/90/120 degrees
Par Value 200mm: 3000.1µmol
Working Environment -25~55 degree
Chip Epistar and Epileds
Size of Lamp Body L500*W500*H60mm
Packing Size L550*W550*H113mm
Weight 19.6kg
Packing Weight 24.5kg
:love::love::love:
The best description I can give you for this light is it is one big bad bright boy!!!!!....:circle-of-love:

We currently have under the Spider16....
What strain is it? 1 each of Blue Dream... Purple #1... Blueberry OG, Crazy Miss Hyde, Blue Monster Hulk... these 5 are all about month old today.... then we have Queenie the auto White Widow also about a month old... and a clone of Pure Kush that has been in veg about 2 months and will continue to veg for now.....:circle-of-love:
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? everything is in veg except the auto.... the Pure Kush is trying to go into to bloom but will keep in veg as long as possible....
If in Veg... For how long? 5 babies... 1 month.... Pure Kush 2 months
If in Flower stage... For how long?.... about 1 month
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? 5 babies are in PJ's organic soil mix... Queenie is in Fox Farms 1/2 Ocean forest and 1/2 Happy Frog.... Pure Kush North Carolina soil.. will be potting up in Fox Farms.....
If soil... What size pot? 5 babies are in 1 gallon nursery pots... Queenie is in a 3 gallon Smart Pot and the Pure Kish will be repotted into a 5 gallon Smart Pot
Size of light? Spider16 COB...:yahoo:
Is it aircooled? I have a Vortes 6" 452 CFM powerfan, phresh filter 6" x 24" 550CFM and a Titan Mercury 3 Day/Night fan controller...
Temp of Room/cab? between lights on high of 85 to lights off low of 68
RH of Room/cab? 40-50
How often are you watering? I water the auto WW almost daily and the 5 babies in the PJ soil are only needing every 4 or 5 days at present....
Type and strength of ferts used?
No additional ferts in the PJ soil should be needed but I may add the Humboldt Ultra Snow Storm in bloom... The auto will have FF nutes used and so will the Pure Kush once potted up into her new home....

Soooo here we go.....:circle-of-love:
DSC095081.JPG
DSC095092.JPG
DSC095102.JPG
DSC095111.JPG
DSC095121.JPG
DSC095132.JPG
DSC095141.JPG
DSC095261.JPG
DSC095271.JPG
DSC095282.JPG
DSC095302.JPG
DSC095312.JPG
DSC095332.JPG
DSC095382.JPG
DSC095401.JPG
DSC095421.JPG
DSC095451.JPG
DSC095651.JPG
DSC095662.JPG
DSC095671.JPG
DSC095681.JPG
DSC095692.JPG

:popcorn:

I'm the first one here!!!! :yahoo::slide::slide::yahoo:
:ciao: Fifi...

Re: Dennise growing with Twilight's Spider16

:popcorn:

I'm the first one here!!!! :yahoo::slide::slide::yahoo:
:ciao: Fifi...
Welcome to the show.....:circle-of-love:
nice setup dennise.
Thank you B.....:welcome:....:circle-of-love:
Just in time.:bravo:
As always.....:circle-of-love:
Looking all kinds of nice :)
Subbed up and ready for the show! Awesomeness :)
:passitleft: High Light....:circle-of-love:
Definitely going to be a beautiful grow.. Count me in!!!

:popcorn::bongrip:
:welcome:....:circle-of-love:
I'm here !!! Looking forward to this !!!
I'm so glad you are....:circle-of-love:
Subscribed. Thank you for the invitation!
Thank you King :adore:....:circle-of-love:

Well I just went and check on the girls and they are all reaching as hard as they can for the new light.... Even the droopy new Pure Kush is perking up already and stating to reach for the light.... I can honestly tell a difference in all of them since first thing this morning.... There is a constant temp of 81 degrees now so we just need to see how low it sets at tonight with lights off..... So for now everything is going smoothly..:high-five:..:circle-of-love:

Good. Front section's still open.

Can't wait to see what you do with that beast D. Good grief That's a big light!

Sub'd fo sho.

Glad your here Cajun and yes it is a very big light... I think actually with a little side lighting you could grow using it ove my entire living room...:yahoo: The actual draw of the light is 800w and the tent is 4'x4'... King stated that perfect would be 50w per sq ft so I have 16 sq ft and 800w so I have exactly what is supposed to be perfect...:blushsmile: We shall see.....:circle-of-love:

Well the main girls that are going to be grown all the way through with the Spider16 are the 5 babies.... For easy record keeping we will say all birth dates are Dec. 15.....:happy-birthday: so here is the breeder info on the 5 babies.....

Crazy Miss Hyde...
Crazy Miss Hyde Seeds | Samsara Seeds
Seed Breeder : Samsara Seeds
Genetic Origin : Northern Light x Belladona
Available Seed Types : 100% Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Flowering / Harvest time : 55-60 days flowering/Harvest mid September
Yield : 400-900gm2 indoor / 400-900g p/plant outdoor
Height : Medium-tall
THC / CBD / CBN : 21% THC

Samsara Seeds have taken two classic strains in the form of Northern Light and Belladona and put them together to create Crazy Miss Hyde. And crazy is definitely the best name for her. Forget about the mild mannered Jekyll alter ego, Crazy Miss Hyde brings out every tempestuous element of this gorgeous cross to produce a euphoric high that is insanely irresistible.
Crazy Miss Hyde weed seeds are perfect for growing weed indoors or out, and can produce the most delectable wealth of bud clusters, bursting with citrus fruit flavoured resin wherever they are. Expect yields of up to 900g/m2 in any location, with a resistance to mould and plague that makes these feminised seeds easy to grow as well. For the self-medicator, the combination of high THC and strong indica dominance creates the ideal solution for chronic pain relief. But keep puffing away and Crazy Miss Hyde will knock you out, ensuring insomnia is never a problem again.

Blueberry OG...
Seed Breeder : Original Sensible
Genetic Origin : Blueberry x OG Kush
Flowering / Harvest time : Medium flowering time indoors with outdoor Harvest in October
Yield : Medium to High Yield
Height : Medium to tall
THC / CBD / CBN : 18% - 22% THC

Mix perfection with more perfection and the result has to be something truly incredible, which is exactly how to describe Blueberry OG cannabis seeds. These 100% fully feminised seeds have been created from a combination of legendary Blueberry genetics, mixed with the world famous OG, and the result is spectacular. All that delicious fruity flavour, long lasting indica strength and sensational purple tones from the Blueberry strain come shining through in this little lady. While the potency, power and psychoactive strength from the OG ensures these are weed seeds you will not want to miss. Grow Blueberry OG marijuana seeds indoors to enjoy up to 500g /m2 of solid, frosty buds that taste as sensationally as they are going to make you feel. Or grow these babies outside and you could see your yields double!
For a medical marijuana, high THC levels of up to 22% in the Blueberry OG can solve almost everything. Stress, pain, insomnia, anxiety, depression and nausea will all become a thing of the past. Instead you will be left feeling happy, euphoric, relaxed and satisfied.

I have to reboot my computer and I will post up the info on the other girls....:circle-of-love:

Purple #1
Seed Breeder : Dutch Passion Seeds
Genetic Origin : Purple Afghan
Pack sizes : Available in single pick and mix
Flowering / Harvest time : Medium - Outdoor Harvest Sept/Oct
Yield : Medium Yield
Height : Medium
THC / CBD / CBN : Not specified
Dutch Passion Purple #1 (aka Blueberry) marijuana seeds produce strong marijuana plants, which have a 50/50 mix of -----indica and sativa. These Purple #1 seeds have been developed in Holland with selective cross breeding since 1983 and have typically adapted to a Dutch climate producing respectable yields which is, let’s face it, great for the consumer! Purple #1 cannabis seeds come from the original Blueberry marijuana plant and produce great yields under the most optimum of conditions. Purple #1 seeds will in dense and stout plants with red, purple and blue hues, that usually cure to a lovely lavender blue colour. It’s amazing how the calyxes turn purple right at the beginning of flowering and up to 90% of the skunk plant turns purple as well, it is a sight to be seen! You will notice a rough but subtle aroma and very good high from Purple #1 marijuana. The finished product has a very fruity aroma and tastes of blueberry. It produces a notable and pleasantly euphoric high of the highest quality and is very long lasting. Purple #1 seeds store well over a long period of time

Blue Dream
Seed Breeder : Humboldt Seeds
Genetic Origin : Sativa dominant
Flowering / Harvest time : 9 weeks indoor / Outdoor Harvest mid October
Yield : High Yield
Height : Medium / Medium - Tall outdoor
THC / CBD / CBN : 18% THC

Blue Dream Seeds - Humboldt Seed Organization
The first thing you notice when smoking the weed from HSO's Blue Dream cannabis seeds is the incredible fruity blueberry flavour that is only improved by the tangy earth like after taste. This amazing flavour sensation has come from a cross of Blueberry and Haze which has been used to create these delectable feminised cannabis seeds.
Get growing Blue Dream marijuana and you will see all that Blueberry influence makes fast growing, beautifully blue tinged plants that are full of flavour, potency and incredible effect. In fact this strain is so good that Blue Dream marijuana seeds are now one of the top ten most demanded strains in California. The mix of that sensational euphoric Haze cerebral high with the delicious physical stone from the blueberry makes a winning combination that no one can deny. It is fast it is furious, but once the effect has kicked in, you can expect to feel on top of the world for hours. Blue Dream kills pain, eases muscle tension and makes you feel oh so good. It is dreamy, it is delectable and it grows so quickly even commercial growers are going to be impressed.
For top selling, top performing, highly productive marijuana seeds, you can't go wrong with Blue Dream.

Blue Monster Holk
Genetics: G13 + Blueberry + Northern Lights
+ Ortega + Afghani SA + Hash Plant
Hybrid: 40% Sativa + 60% ----->Sativa/indica-dominant-seeds' target='_blank' >Indica
Flowering Indoor: 80 days
Harvest Outdoor: Begining November
Yield: Indoor/Outdoor 600 gr m/2
THC: 23-26%
CBN: 1.6%
CBD: 0.9% CBD
Medicinal: Pain Relief, Insomnia

Blue Monster Holk feminized cannabis seeds from Hero Seeds - Beware of the blue Titan...just one oversight could trigger his transformation. It produces a monstrous quantity of resin, rich in THC, CBD, and CBN. Great for pain relief, insomnia. Produces a great harvest and it's also plague resistant.

The clone is a Pure Kush....
Seed Breeder : Original Sensible
Genetic Origin : Hindu Kush
Pack sizes : Available in packs of 1, 3, 5 & 10 Feminized seeds
Flowering / Harvest time : 45 - 55 days indoor and Outdoor Harvest end Sept/begin October
Yield : Medium - High Yield - 400 gr m/2 indoor 700 gr p plant outdoor
Height : Medium
THC / CBD / CBN : 22% THC

More strain info : Pure 100% Hindu Kush indica

The couch locking effect that a good quality Kush can give you has always made this strain one of our favourites. And we are so proud to have been able to develop a strain for ourselves that we want to put our name on. The Original Sensible Pure Kush marijuana seeds are created with 100% pure indica Kush that is easy to grow and, oh so satisfying to smoke. Its pure genetics make it incredibly potent and a fabulous seed for everyone to enjoy. These kush weed seeds are really robust and have a great tolerance level which makes them ideal for those new to growing cannabis. When grown outdoors expect good quality crops of up to 600g per plant, but it's when you are growing this weed indoors that the plant comes into its own.
Those delicious, aromatic buds will produce up to 400 gr m2 of the most potent, sweet tasting Kush you will ever have the joy to experience. High THC and CBD levels make Original Sensible Pure Kush ideal for growing medical marijuana. And though they are relatively cheap cannabis seeds, don't think this reflects in the quality. This strain is sensational and the product you will receive is first class.

Then lastly is Queenie the auto White Widow....
Seed Breeder : Soul Breeders

Genetic Origin : White Widow / Auto
Available Seed Types : 100% Feminized Auto Cannabis Seeds
Flowering / Harvest time : Short - Seed to harvest 70 days
Yield : Medium Yield - Indoor 300 gr m2 / outdoor 70 gr per plant
Height : Short - Medium - 100 cm
THC / CBD / CBN :

More strain info : Sticky aromatic weed in automatic style

White Widow Auto Seeds - Special Bulk Buy
White Widow Auto is another SPECIAL LIMITED RELEASE and is the result of a joint collaboration between Original Sensible Seeds head breeder, Pato and Soul Breeders that gives you the opportunity to sample this genetic marvel, well known for its super high resin production and highly regarded as a bench mark strain to which others are compared. The legendary White Widow conveniently offered as an autoflowering variety to enable even the growers with a shorter growing season the facility to grow a Cannabis Cup winning variety without the need for good weather well into October. White Widow auto is also an excellent choice for growing cannabis indoors and offers a fast turn around - seed to weed in only 70 days.

Back
Top Bottom