Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

:passitleft: High Guys... I only had to play with a couple of the girls today with a bit of a rub a dub dub..:blushsmile: the Tut needed a big ol drink of water... she drank a full gallon and a bit of another before she had to pee... then the auto Sugar Mango needed a drink.... I have used the organic SNS in her last 2 waterings cause I think her soil is about depleted... she just got plain water today.... I ran out of soil when I up potted her and didn't have the new batch mixed up yet...:yikes: and I think it might not have been quite as much as I thought it was but anywho we will get her to the finish one way or the other...:high-five: the Pineapple Chunk needed a drink too... She is looking pretty happy and healthy and is the only other one that needed tending to....:circle-of-love:
DSC0499210.JPG
DSC049936.JPG
DSC049947.JPG
DSC049957.JPG
DSC049965.JPG
DSC049978.JPG
DSC049988.JPG
DSC049994.JPG
DSC050005.JPG
DSC050014.JPG
DSC050025.JPG
DSC050033.JPG

It was suggested to me by Canna to use some wooden skewers to kinda make a cage around the pot on the inside to hold my LSTing a bit better and I know I have 2 packages of them around here somewhere...:straightface: I have been using them to make my name tags for a long time... but I can't find them now anywhere...:thedoubletake: Don't ya hate it when that happens....:circle-of-love:

look at the size of those buds! nice work. what light is the tut under again? the spectrum looks a bit different.

It's under the Spider4 b... and she is 50 days in bloom today... The breeder info on her is 60 days in bloom but IMO they are always short a week or 2 and she certainly has more than 10 days to go I think but she is starting to sugar up nicely and I think she is just beautiful...:bigblush:....:circle-of-love:

It was suggested to me by Canna to use some wooden skewers to kinda make a cage around the pot on the inside to hold my LSTing a bit better and I know I have 2 packages of them around here somewhere...:straightface: I have been using them to make my name tags for a long time... but I can't find them now anywhere...:thedoubletake: Don't ya hate it when that happens....:circle-of-love:

Before you go out and buy, here's a couple pics on how I use them. I'm also using them to help train lower branches to another area when I need to.

Before:

skewers_2.jpg

After, and you can wrap your pipe cleaner around the skewer to keep the edge from going too far outward if that happens.

Skewers_3.jpg

skewers_1.jpg

Hope these pics aren't too big....

:circle-of-love:

Before you go out and buy, here's a couple pics on how I use them. I'm also using them to help train lower branches to another area when I need to.

Before:

skewers_2.jpg

After, and you can wrap your pipe cleaner around the skewer to keep the edge from going too far outward if that happens.

Skewers_3.jpg

skewers_1.jpg

Hope these pics aren't too big....

:circle-of-love:
I fell asleep...:straightface: I'll find them.. I know they are here somewhere...:)...:circle-of-love:
Dennise. Your plants blow me away. :goodjob::circle-of-love:

:thanks:....:circle-of-love:

I mixed up the new batch of soil again today and it has a beautiful film of yucky on top just like it's supposed to... it's a cooking and should be good and ready in a couple of more day when I plant Danielle up....:yummy:....:circle-of-love:

This is the veg soil... before stirring it up and after....
DSC050263.JPG
DSC050284.JPG

This is the bloom soil... before and after stirring...
DSC050314.JPG
DSC050335.JPG

The veg soil that is the new ProMix HP/CC diffinetly cooked up better and still looks much richer... I'm hoping it works as good as it looks.... I really do like the way it feels and looks over the just HP... guess the true test will be in the growing....:thumb:....:circle-of-love:
That is the HP mix with added COCO, I was wondering if will go easy on the Ca/Mg, whereas Coco is known to pull it from your plants. I read some recent journals talking about HP/CC new mix.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Yep, sorry I'm a Fox Farm guy and we call it coco loco. Lost in translation.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

:passitleft: High Guys... the video contest is up for Mars Hydro and you should go check it out and hit like on Cannafan's "Grow the Cure" but if you like one of the others better I guess you should vote for it but Canna's is the best...;) I can pander for votes on this one for her cause it's not the 420 contests..:biglaugh::biglaugh: but in all honesty it is the best one in my opinion so go check em' out and let us know what ya think...:thumb:..:circle-of-love:
Cannafan's Video

Thanks for answering my guano question Dennise.

It was a little hard for me to tell exactly how you did your LST. Mind giving a simple expanation? Your plants are so inspiring.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom