Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

That's it? You been busy? What the hail, girl?!

It's great to see you post. :love:
Well there might be a bit more to it than just being busy..:rolleyes: just not anything I want to post publicly...:p It's been a rough few months and just trying to get my footing back. I'm pretty sure you can fill in the blanks. I've missed you Gray and it's great to see your post....:circle-of-love:

Yummy :p I think I’d really like to. I’ve got some pretty good but nothings exciting me right now in my stash which is running really low right now. I got a larger bloom tent about a month ago. It’s just 40” x 40” and 62” tall I think but it’s amazing how much more room I have compared to the 2’x2’ but it does make it 4 sq ft compared to about 11 sq ft but it honestly doesn’t seem to make a difference in the room. It fits perfectly in the cut out in that room. So now I have 3 in the flower tent and 7 in the grow tent :high-five: so my stash should be better soon Anyhow rambling as always :passitleft:Hope you and yours are doings well..... :circle-of-love:

Oh I almost forgot to tell y’all Twilight sent me some little lights I guess you’d call them side lights but they’re really kind of cool I’d post actual pictures of them but the girls are already asleep but it’s on like a huge alligator clip you can hook to anything ..... the polls inside the tent whatever and they’re on long flexible things like those lamp lights for a desk and it’s 50 W it’s got 2 lights and you can put each one of them wherever you want them around one plant or all of them. I just got it yesterday but it seems pretty cool but I took pictures of the outside of the box so you can understand what I’m talking about :circle-of-love:
As usual I forgot to load the pictures and I’m not sure I remember house so hopefully I’ll be back :circle-of-love:

Hey Tead,..ya and more soil too. She could use a real good haircut and shave...lol..Gonna get very big. Cheers eh.

Heyya Duggan.
So... dirt... huh. Somebody told me you can grow plants in that. I think I used to know that, but I seem to have forgotten somewhere along the way.
That was a Malawi girl. I've grown them short and bent them over, but never had a chance to do a bit 5gal one before. I'm quite overwhelmed by it. 6ft+ and just now starting to shoot hair. She stretched more than 2x.

Back
Top Bottom