Dennise's Back With A Vengeance

Well I can give you some advice upfront. Stop chopping it up before it’s ready because you’re out of smoke and let it finish growing and it’ll look and smoke a whole lot better I promise. you asked……. :circle-of-love:
Yeah. I noticed that too.

Have you ever had one of those days you just want to scream and beat the crap out of someone? I’ve taken enough xanax to slow an elephant and about smoked myself into a coma and I’m still having an awful panic attack. This blows and I need to be chopping the next girl….. that’s not gonna happen tonight. I’d go to bed but I’m spun up like a top and it’s not from go fast. I’m gonna try for the full on coma.
Hope everyone has a great evening I’m going to go drown myself or something to try and get my heart back in my chest…… :circle-of-love:

Have you ever had one of those days you just want to scream and beat the crap out of someone?

Yup. :cheesygrinsmiley: Lotsa times.

Life would be a lot nicer if it was fair, but it's just isn't, dammit.

So I keep having days when I want to scream and beat the crap out of someone. Plenty of candidates, too.

:bongrip:

Yup. :cheesygrinsmiley: Lotsa times.

Life would be a lot nicer if it was fair, but it's just isn't, dammit.

So I keep having days when I want to scream and beat the crap out of someone. Plenty of candidates, too.

:bongrip:
It damn sure isn’t fair and I’m used to that I just want one day of absolutely no drama especially someone elses and you’re correct there certainly could be quite a list at this point but God gave me marijuana to keep me out of jail and from most likely getting my butt beat at this stage….:laugh::laugh: Just whining…. Somethings will never change….:nerd-with-glasses:………:lot-o-toke::circle-of-love:

Another chopped and on the dry rack… it’s the Aurora and it stinks like poop. I was really glad to be done with it. It’s mostly popcorn and a lot of it will be used for butter……:circle-of-love:

0F00CB09-925D-4180-B64C-270F557642F0.jpeg

CFD5371A-FDEE-4DDE-B4E1-8B6DBC9C80DB.jpeg

Good morning everybody at least it’s kinda like morning it’s really afternoon but I just got up so it’s my morning and I did not finish the orange punch chopping last night because I couldn’t stand to sit here another minute so I went to bed so it’ll get finished today it is a lot easier to chop than that Aurora was and the buds are pretty nice and solid on this one there’s no fluff whatsoever and very little popcorn so I’m a lot happier and don’t dread this afternoon as much as I would have with the first one anyway and I’ll get through this one then I’ve got four more to go so I’ll post it up when I’m done I’ll probably jar up the first one I chopped the other night and I don’t think it’s gonna be much more than an ounce it wasn’t anything to get excited about but hopefully it’ll be good smoke it was sticky and I got a lot of scissor hash my jar is almost full of nothing but scissor hash and I can’t smoke it it makes me puke….. :circle-of-love:

Well I’m still not through with the orange punch they can be so hard to tell sometimes because this sucker is full of some nice nugs it didn’t look any bigger than the rest but my goodness I’ve got two of the trays of my dryer rack filled and I still have a third of that plant to chop and it’s not getting done tonight there was another snake in my house so that took some time and a lot of drama and I’m done I’m absolutely done for the day…… it’s definitely Howdy Dobbie time…… :circle-of-love:

Oh I just got a tell ya. I used my PJ soul for my regular outside garden and it’s amazing absolutely amazing I have already harvested a perfect head of Romain lettuce a lot of iceberg lettuce and a lot of butter lettuce I’ve got enough squash to last me the rest of the season and the number on the vines out there are astronomical I’ve got cucumbers out the Ying Yang and I don’t even like cucumbers I’ve got tomatoes hanging all over the vines none of them are red yet but there are hundreds of them out there and I’ve got cantaloupe honeydew watermelon and really nice ones coming on it’s amazing I’ve never seen anything grow like this has grown in that soil. My eggplants have bloomed I’ve already harvested pole beans the squash is some of the best I’ve ever eaten in my life I’ve got broccoli and cauliflower blooming my cabbage I don’t think it’s gonna make it the bugs did find it before I found a way to get rid of the bugs and if you didn’t know chop up a cucumber and throw it in your garden and the bugs will go away it works Plus I soak some cotton balls in peppermint essential oil and threw it all around the garden it really does work amazingly well it’s amazing just so you know….. :circle-of-love:

Oh I just got a tell ya. I used my PJ soul for my regular outside garden and it’s amazing absolutely amazing I have already harvested a perfect head of Romain lettuce a lot of iceberg lettuce and a lot of butter lettuce I’ve got enough squash to last me the rest of the season and the number on the vines out there are astronomical I’ve got cucumbers out the Ying Yang and I don’t even like cucumbers I’ve got tomatoes hanging all over the vines none of them are red yet but there are hundreds of them out there and I’ve got cantaloupe honeydew watermelon and really nice ones coming on it’s amazing I’ve never seen anything grow like this has grown in that soil. My eggplants have bloomed I’ve already harvested pole beans the squash is some of the best I’ve ever eaten in my life I’ve got broccoli and cauliflower blooming my cabbage I don’t think it’s gonna make it the bugs did find it before I found a way to get rid of the bugs and if you didn’t know chop up a cucumber and throw it in your garden and the bugs will go away it works Plus I soak some cotton balls in peppermint essential oil and threw it all around the garden it really does work amazingly well it’s amazing just so you know….. :circle-of-love:
Didn't know I had a garden too. I don't even have not one fruit yet. . When did u plant. . Last frost was two weeks after I planted. Like end of April. . Mine just started flowering and producing now. And it July.

Didn't know I had a garden too. I don't even have not one fruit yet. . When did u plant. . Last frost was two weeks after I planted. Like end of April. . Mine just started flowering and producing now. And it July.
I have so many cucumbers I don’t know what to do with them & the same thing with the squash I love squash however I will not eat a cucumber and they’re beautiful and they’re huge and I’ve got at least 100 little melons out in that little bitty garden that have popped the fruit they’re not grown yet but they’ve popped I’ve got one pretty good size watermelon out there and I planted I wanna say the middle of May it was after the last frost right after and it was still cool at night but we didn’t have any really cold nights and this garden has taken off like nothing I’ve ever seen it looks like a jungle in there and actually I hate even sticking my hands in there to pull The veggies and fruits out because it’s so overgrown and I don’t mean with weeds I mean with plants that I can’t see anything. This is the first time I’ve ever had a successful garden outside for food I’ve done pretty good with growing pot outside but not food until now and it’s utterly amazing I just wish I had used about as much again property as I did use cause it’s way too crowded…. :circle-of-love:

I have so many cucumbers I don’t know what to do with them & the same thing with the squash I love squash however I will not eat a cucumber and they’re beautiful and they’re huge and I’ve got at least 100 little melons out in that little bitty garden that have popped the fruit they’re not grown yet but they’ve popped I’ve got one pretty good size watermelon out there and I planted I wanna say the middle of May it was after the last frost right after and it was still cool at night but we didn’t have any really cold nights and this garden has taken off like nothing I’ve ever seen it looks like a jungle in there and actually I hate even sticking my hands in there to pull The veggies and fruits out because it’s so overgrown and I don’t mean with weeds I mean with plants that I can’t see anything. This is the first time I’ve ever had a successful garden outside for food I’ve done pretty good with growing pot outside but not food until now and it’s utterly amazing I just wish I had used about as much again property as I did use cause it’s way too crowded…. :circle-of-love:
Pickle the cucumbers. What I'm doing make dill pickles. All I got in my garden is tomatoes, potatoes, beens, pepers.and unions all we buy most of at grocery store.

Pickle the cucumbers. What I'm doing make dill pickles. All I got in my garden is tomatoes, potatoes, beens, pepers.and unions all we buy most of at grocery store.
Most of them are already too big and I don’t really like dill pickles either so there’s not much to gain there. I’ll give them to the people back in the hollow because they bring me stuff when they slaughter pigs so it’s kind of a fair trade I like the pulled pork better than I like anything in my garden that’s a fact so I definitely win in this situation but they will get eaten I just don’t eat them and if Virgil was home he would eat every one of them they’re his favorite thing he eats them with mayonnaise on sandwiches it’s disgusting anyhow I Will end up putting up some of the squash but I won’t the cucumbers and I’ll put up some of the tomatoes but not cucumbers…..:circle-of-love:

Most of them are already too big and I don’t really like dill pickles either so there’s not much to gain there. I’ll give them to the people back in the hollow because they bring me stuff when they slaughter pigs so it’s kind of a fair trade I like the pulled pork better than I like anything in my garden that’s a fact so I definitely win in this situation but they will get eaten I just don’t eat them and if Virgil was home he would eat every one of them they’re his favorite thing he eats them with mayonnaise on sandwiches it’s disgusting anyhow I Will end up putting up some of the squash but I won’t the cucumbers and I’ll put up some of the tomatoes but not cucumbers…..:circle-of-love:
There ya go. We gave some money to VFD over in the foothills. I guess we call it that. Idk. Place where no one goes but bikers and people lost. . I like it around there. Kinda in mountains but not. But not alot travel. My pour road is grand central station.

There ya go. We gave some money to VFD over in the foothills. I guess we call it that. Idk. Place where no one goes but bikers and people lost. . I like it around there. Kinda in mountains but not. But not alot travel. My pour road is grand central station.
Where you live is too close to the city for me other than the rodents and the snakes I live in the perfect place and I guess that I’m just gonna have to figure out how to coexist with them because I’m not going back to the city under any circumstances.
I finally got finished with the orange punch and I’ve got three more to go but I’m done for the day I don’t want to even look at another plant right now I’ve still got the clone that Dust gave me and that’ll be the hardest one left to trim probably & it’s loaded with buds but it still needs another week or two and the other two are ready but it won’t hurt them to go another day or two…. :circle-of-love:

0D29B248-7D54-4596-B846-27249BC16DC2.jpeg

5E76D283-AC94-427C-85B8-F7B7DC16B5DE.jpeg

83451E1D-332E-431C-8557-407955F90713.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom