Dennise's Back With A Vengeance

I made some butter out of the Orange Punch and daammmnnnnn… I just woke up…. Admittedly I was up till after 4am but I’m extremely hungover and I really need my coffee to kick in. I made a beautiful homemade pound cake and if I do say so myself it’s amazingly delicious… @7Dust2 if you want to come get some of it please do. I definitely don’t need to eat this whole thing. It’s huge and will definitely help you sleep…
Still haven’t started chopping on the last 3 girls. I think the Mango will be next. She doesn’t have much push left in her and all her swelling is about gone. The Dust clone will be the last one to be ready I think and is gonna be a bitch to chop. Lots of nugs but lots of leaves too. She’s literally oily when I touch her though so I do believe it’s gonna be worth it…. The 3 that I did get chopped totaled out at 6.5 zips. Not my best haul but I’m good with it and all of it so far is top shelf without a cure and by the time it’s cured it should be rocket fuel….
Hope everyone has a spectacular Independence Day……. :circle-of-love:

I made some butter out of the Orange Punch and daammmnnnnn… I just woke up…. Admittedly I was up till after 4am but I’m extremely hungover and I really need my coffee to kick in. I made a beautiful homemade pound cake and if I do say so myself it’s amazingly delicious… @7Dust2 if you want to come get some of it please do. I definitely don’t need to eat this whole thing. It’s huge and will definitely help you sleep…
Still haven’t started chopping on the last 3 girls. I think the Mango will be next. She doesn’t have much push left in her and all her swelling is about gone. The Dust clone will be the last one to be ready I think and is gonna be a bitch to chop. Lots of nugs but lots of leaves too. She’s literally oily when I touch her though so I do believe it’s gonna be worth it…. The 3 that I did get chopped totaled out at 6.5 zips. Not my best haul but I’m good with it and all of it so far is top shelf without a cure and by the time it’s cured it should be rocket fuel….
Hope everyone has a spectacular Independence Day……. :circle-of-love:
Me sleep. Omg please.. sleep here is slim and far between . Have to hold till I can get out. Wife boy has the flu. And getting over it now. . Well he got nemoia now. So kinda. In quarantine atm.

Me sleep. Omg please.. sleep here is slim and far between . Have to hold till I can get out. Wife boy has the flu. And getting over it now. . Well he got nemoia now. So kinda. In quarantine atm.
Sorry but yea stay away…. I’ll put some in the freezer for you cause yes you will go to sleep or fall down…. I’m still in a fog…. Hope your boys better soon…. :circle-of-love:

Sorry but yea stay away…. I’ll put some in the freezer for you cause yes you will go to sleep or fall down…. I’m still in a fog…. Hope your boys better soon…. :circle-of-love:
Lmao. What I mean have to hold it for me . Till all whatever this is. Goes away

Got my light today lady. Took whole 20 mins get that heavy ass light down and 5 mins out it up. . U can tell hell of difference. We're grew plants in bad light. Ya known . Remember doing light bulbs.
Yes my first grow was under lights bulbs that’s a fact and it was a pain in the butt I just finally got finished chopping up the mango skunk and it looks like it’s a pretty good haul probably the best one so far it took me three days to do it and I’m beginning to think that somebody’s trying to tell me to sell my house and move or something I now have no water my TV service won’t work and I called the water company and ask them if I was ever gonna have water again and she started laughing! I haven’t had water for six hours now and she told me they still have not found what the problem is but it will be back on eventually and my Roku works and every thing on the movie channels work so I can get them to pull up but I can’t get Xfinity to pull up but it’ll come up on my phone so I think I have just been hexed or something. Nobody should have as bad of luck as I have had in the last couple of weeks between snakes in my house mice in my house just shot two snakes in the backyard today so I’m frazzled and I’m over it and I don’t know what to do about it I have used every kind of get rid of rodents and snakes stuff I can find and it’s obviously not working very well my outside garden is kicking butt though that is one good thing I have pulled probably 50 cucumbers and 100 squash out of there and still have more and there’s at least 50 melons still on the vines out there growing beautifully which is quite shocking because I’ve never had a garden succeed outside with vegetables and fruits I have with MJ but not a vegetable garden so I think I’m going to hire a priest and have them come exercise the house and the property and see if that helps…….. :circle-of-love:

Yes my first grow was under lights bulbs that’s a fact and it was a pain in the butt I just finally got finished chopping up the mango skunk and it looks like it’s a pretty good haul probably the best one so far it took me three days to do it and I’m beginning to think that somebody’s trying to tell me to sell my house and move or something I now have no water my TV service won’t work and I called the water company and ask them if I was ever gonna have water again and she started laughing! I haven’t had water for six hours now and she told me they still have not found what the problem is but it will be back on eventually and my Roku works and every thing on the movie channels work so I can get them to pull up but I can’t get Xfinity to pull up but it’ll come up on my phone so I think I have just been hexed or something. Nobody should have as bad of luck as I have had in the last couple of weeks between snakes in my house mice in my house just shot two snakes in the backyard today so I’m frazzled and I’m over it and I don’t know what to do about it I have used every kind of get rid of rodents and snakes stuff I can find and it’s obviously not working very well my outside garden is kicking butt though that is one good thing I have pulled probably 50 cucumbers and 100 squash out of there and still have more and there’s at least 50 melons still on the vines out there growing beautifully which is quite shocking because I’ve never had a garden succeed outside with vegetables and fruits I have with MJ but not a vegetable garden so I think I’m going to hire a priest and have them come exercise the house and the property and see if that helps…….. :circle-of-love:
Lmao. Sounds like my life. One dam thing after another..

Well gotta get back to chopping it’s time for the gorilla Lily and then the only one that’s left is the 7Dust clone and more than likely by the time I get through with the Lily it’ll be ready there’s no swelling left and it’s not pushing anymore but it just hasn’t Ambered up so I’ll give it a couple of more days for that while I’m chopping the gorilla lily which won’t be a tough one because it was the weirdo plant and it’s not big so it shouldn’t take me more than this afternoon and evening and then there was one….. :circle-of-love:

Forgot to add the pic…..:circle-of-love:

E4A67157-FC2D-4365-B62B-9134FBD46036.jpeg

I've been smoking a blueberry pheno of Lilly and I'm impressed. It tastes great and it has a nice hybrid kind of buzz - not too trippy for an African. I bet that Gorilla cross will be a good one.

I've been smoking a blueberry pheno of Lilly and I'm impressed. It tastes great and it has a nice hybrid kind of buzz - not too trippy for an African. I bet that Gorilla cross will be a good one.
If I ever get off my dead ass and just get something done I might actually find out in a few days but at the rate I’m going it may be a few days before it gets done and I am running out of time she has plenty of Amber’s and if I let her go much longer she’s gonna be over done…. :circle-of-love:

And then there was one! I finally got the gorilla Lily chopped and she’s in the racks drying she had the nicest birds of any of them I’ve cut out of this batch and I’m pretty sure there’s a couple ounces there and for a weirdo plant like she was I’m pleased she’s extremely sticky smelly and has big buds what more can a person ask for….. :circle-of-love:

Hope everybody’s having a like guess good Monday morning actually but I’ve been smoking on the orange punch this evening and it already taste amazing and I would call it a 2 hit wonder but it’s not a trippy buzz but it’s not a knock me down buzz obviously but I can’t really say that exactly cause I took a pain pill because I was hurting but anyway that makes me buzzy that which is why I’m still awake so I don’t know if normally it would’ve put me asleep by now or not but I do like the buzz it doesn’t make me drool but it does definitely calm me down which is a good thing as most of you know and I will say it makes me a bit clumsy or I should say clumsier than normal budt overall if I’m liking it this much now when it’s got a good cure I’m thinking it’ll probably inch up to a one hit wonder and if it tastes this good now I think it’ll taste much better after a good cure so at this point I’ll give it an eight and that might even go up a little bit after a good cure so the moral of the story is after a good cure I really think it’s gonna be awesome good night folks …. :lot-o-toke::circle-of-love:

So far you are correct. Again it definitely doesn’t have a cure on it yet but I’m definitely liking the buzz. Happy and buzzy but not paranoid trippy. I do see couch lock in my near future but I bet once she’s cured she’s going to be awesome……. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom