Dennise's Back With A Vengeance

Well I was waiting on a surprise package to show up before I started another grow but apparently somebody forgot to send it and I’m not gonna wait any longer so I’ve only put three beans in the can this time to germinate but I’m going to do what I said in the earlier post I’m going back to Fox Farms and using nutes because I want to see what the difference will be. I’m pretty sure I’ll have a much bigger harvest and I don’t complain about my organic harvest but they aren’t as good as what I used to get when I was using nutes so I’m going back to it. So here’s what I’m gonna do…… :circle-of-love: I have the three beans germinating in my tin and they’re now in a cupboard and I’ll check them in 72 hours and see if they’ve popped and if so I’ll put them in some soil and let them grow……:circle-of-love:

7A195F7F-ECE8-449B-94F6-553E45C540CD.jpeg

780EE723-7A63-4870-A7C3-4B03B45D1ED3.jpeg

8AC745D3-C8CF-4ED9-95DA-51D692C37AB2.jpeg

This is the info on the three beans I’m gonna pop….. :circle-of-love:

Glookies:
Glookies is a rare slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (20% sativa/80% indica) created through crossing the infamous Girl Scout Cookies X Original Glue (AKA – Gorilla Glue #4) strains. This celebrity child is a patient and breeder favorite thanks to its seemingly flawless combination of effects from both of its parent strains. The high starts with a cerebral influx of lifted creativity and motivation, filling you with the artistic inspiration that you need to take on any task that you have at hand. This is accompanied by a growing sense of euphoria and happiness that fills both mind and body with a warming effect without causing any sedation or anxiety. With these long-lasting effects and its moderately high 15-19% average THC level, Glookies is said to be perfect for treating those suffering from chronic pain, insomnia, PTSD, chronic stress or anxiety and ADD or ADHD. Glookies has a sweet nutty cookie flavor with a chocolaty diesel overtone that lingers long after your final exhale. The aroma is of earthy diesel and pungent chocolate with a spicy overtone that intensifies as the nugs are broken apart and burned. Glookies buds have rounded bright neon green nugs with dark olive leaves, thin orange hairs and a coating of tiny amber crystal trichomes.
Gorilla x WW:
Expert Seeds crossed the two weed world-stars of their cannabis catalogue together, unleashing Gorilla x White Widow. This knockout indica-dominant hybrid will blow your head off with her 25% THC content. Resin production is dialled up to 11. These buds literally sparkle with trichomes.

Of all the couchlock cannabis strains on the market, nothing can compare to Gorilla x White Widow. Plants grow with a classically compact and branchy structure, exploding with frosted flowers during the relatively short 8–9 weeks of bloom. Expect a total whiteout when you cultivate this awesome strain.

This specimen is perfectly suited to the SOG method indoors, with the potential for a 400–500g/m² yield. Outdoors in warmer climates, she will stretch a little taller, but her buds will swell that much more to deliver 500g/plant. The righteous reek of sweet and sour reefer will be in the air with these budding beasts in the cannabis garden. Yet, the smoke remains smooth. Whether you have a high tolerance or you’re a novice, make sure there is comfortable seating for a Gorilla x White Widow session.
Auto Quarter Pounder:
These Auto Quarter Pounder Seedsare the result of a 2 year breeding program with exceptional Brazilian genetics, creating this very powerful strain that was bred for very generous yields.
Auto Quarter Pounder is ready around 80 to 85 days after germination which is a little longer than other Autos, but the additional grow time is needed for this strain to ensure maximum potency and yield size.
The plants grow larger than most and will easily reach up to 2 meters tall in the right conditions.
Auto Quarter Pounder will amaze even the seasoned grower, with its predominately Indica genetics and appearance, the heavy handed effect also has a sweet and sour, citrus-like aroma and taste.

Auto Quarter Pounder Strain Genetic Information​

SEEDBANKCanuk Seeds
SEXFeminized
VARIETYMostly Sativa
FLOWERING TYPEAutoflowering
FLOWERING TIME85 days from seed
WHERE TO GROWIndoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
TASTE / FLAVORCitrus, Sour, Sweet
PLANT HEIGHTup to 2m tall
CBD CONTENTHigh
THC CONTENT25%
YIELD6 oz. per plant with co2 under 1000 hps, or outdoors in the south
Medical users will find the effects of Auto Quarter Pounder Strain to be a perfect relief of pain, nausea, and appetite loss. These Auto Quarter Pounder seeds produce very large solid plants with great yields…….:circle-of-love:

Well I was waiting on a surprise package to show up before I started another grow but apparently somebody forgot to send it and I’m not gonna wait any longer so I’ve only put three beans in the can this time to germinate but I’m going to do what I said in the earlier post I’m going back to Fox Farms and using nutes because I want to see what the difference will be. I’m pretty sure I’ll have a much bigger harvest and I don’t complain about my organic harvest but they aren’t as good as what I used to get when I was using nutes so I’m going back to it. So here’s what I’m gonna do…… :circle-of-love: I have the three beans germinating in my tin and they’re now in a cupboard and I’ll check them in 72 hours and see if they’ve popped and if so I’ll put them in some soil and let them grow……:circle-of-love:

7A195F7F-ECE8-449B-94F6-553E45C540CD.jpeg

780EE723-7A63-4870-A7C3-4B03B45D1ED3.jpeg

8AC745D3-C8CF-4ED9-95DA-51D692C37AB2.jpeg
I like FF dirt. Make it easy just add cal mag once or twice a month.

I like FF dirt. Make it easy just add cal mag once or twice a month.
They’ve always got gnats that’s the only thing I don’t like about their soil however I still have the BAR recipe for gnat spray and it’s quite easy so I can kill them it’s just a pain in the butt…. :circle-of-love:

They’ve always got gnats that’s the only thing I don’t like about their soil however I still have the BAR recipe for gnat spray and it’s quite easy so I can kill them it’s just a pain in the butt…. :circle-of-love:
Gnats I don't have issue with nats maybe old dirt.. I got mine at rula king they got both happy and ocean. I take mix both together and it's good entire plant life but seedlings do not like straight ocean tho. Take not of that.so don't add nutes till plant age gets up

Gnats I don't have issue with nats maybe old dirt.. I got mine at rula king they got both happy and ocean. I take mix both together and it's good entire plant life but seedlings do not like straight ocean tho. Take not of that.so don't add nutes till plant age gets up
I have it delivered for obvious reasons and I’ve used a lot of FF. Actually nothing but for about 5 years and I’ve never had a bag without gnats. I use Happy Frog by itself for fresh popped beans then transplant into Ocean Forest. I start using nutes at half strength and work my way up. The gnats aren’t hard to get rid of they’re just aggravating in the house. I take a spray bottle fill with peroxide and a couple drops of blue Dawn. 2 applications and good as new….. :circle-of-love:

I have it delivered for obvious reasons and I’ve used a lot of FF. Actually nothing but for about 5 years and I’ve never had a bag without gnats. I use Happy Frog by itself for fresh popped beans then transplant into Ocean Forest. I start using nutes at half strength and work my way up. The gnats aren’t hard to get rid of they’re just aggravating in the house. I take a spray bottle fill with peroxide and a couple drops of blue Dawn. 2 applications and good as new….. :circle-of-love:
Never seen a gnat here. I have them in house sometimes. If tomato or something starting to go bad. But mosquitoes what I have. They kill me . It's horrible. I guess they get gnats. Lmao. Cause they eat the hell out of me

We’ll all 3 popped and have been put to soil. The tap on the Quarter Pounder was at least 1.5” long. It was growing into the paper towel…. The other 2 were popped but not nearly that well. I’d be surprised if the QP wasn’t popping soil by tomorrow. The other 2 I expect to take a couple of days…… :circle-of-love:

AA7E6829-6B2D-420F-A954-BF80C5398218.jpeg

B9BC37B3-09AE-4731-BCB8-F97F67BEB774.jpeg

113F5153-10B7-485A-8CB3-B150F5D1A56F.jpeg

Good luck on the babies. BTW, if that Glookies pops upside-down you have no one to blame but yourself :rofl:

Good luck on the babies. BTW, if that Glookies pops upside-down you have no one to blame but yourself :rofl:
Hahaha beat me to it.. 😆

And @Dennise good luck on your grow and nice intro and strain review. I've never grown any of them so it'll be something to watch for futures reference.

It’s happened before and I murdered it turning it right side up…., :circle-of-love:
I was just joking because of the upside-down label ;) I've had one pop upside down too, root pointing straight up. I plant them a little deeper now to keep that from happening.

Is it a thing for Glookies to grow upside down? Or are y’all just trying to jinx me? I’ve never grown it before actually I think it was a freebie I don’t remember ever hearing of it. The only one I’ve ever grown before is the Quarter Pounder and it’s awesome. Easiest girl I’ve ever grown and I love the smoke and the harvest was respectful… hopefully going back to nutes and not growing organically I’ll get an even better harvest and I’m using Snow Storm this round so hopefully it’ll be even better……:circle-of-love:

I was just joking because of the upside-down label ;) I've had one pop upside down too, root pointing straight up. I plant them a little deeper now to keep that from happening.
Oh… you must always remember I’m a natural blonde all the way to the roots and most jokes you’ve ever heard about a blonde apply ……..:circle-of-love:

Not only that, but somehow in your picture the writing on the Glookies tag reads better. Did you plan that :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom