Denver Elections Initiated Question 100

Question 100

• Total voters

BlackLab

Remember to vote "YES" on Initiated Question 100 and tell others in Denver to do the same
Initiated Question 100 would create a new city ordinance designating adult marijuana possession as Denver's "lowest law enforcement priority." If passed, Initiated Question 100 would help reduce the number of marijuana arrests and prosecutions, freeing up valuable law enforcement and judicial resources. Click here to learn more about the initiative.

The Denver election is being conducted entirely by mail, so polling places will not be open on Election Day. Click here for more information on this year's election and how to vote.

Ballots have already been mailed to all active voters. If you have not received a ballot, you should call the Denver Elections Division – (720) 913-8683 – and request one immediately.

Ballots need to be mailed in – postage is 75 cents – or dropped off at a designated location. Click here for a list of drop-off locations, dates, and times.

The Denver Elections Division must receive your ballot by 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 6. Please mail your ballot by November 1 to ensure it arrives on time.

Initiated Question 100 will be the final item on the bottom of your ballot. Please remember to vote "YES" on Initiated Question 100.

To read a great article written by the executive director of Citizens for a Safer Denver, Mason Tvert, click here.

In other news, attorney and executive director for Sensible Colorado, Brian Vicente, just announced that Jefferson County authorities will return seized medical marijuana to Colorado patient Anton Marquez. In March, Marquez, who uses medical marijuana to cope with a brain tumor and other associated illnesses, was stopped by police, searched, and found to be in possession of under an ounce of medical marijuana. Even though he told the police of his medical marijuana patient status, they proceeded with citing him anyway. Last month, a Jefferson County judge dismissed all charges and ordered the return of Marquez's medicine.

As part of the greater Denver area, the passage of Initiated Question 100 would no doubt send a strong message to Jefferson County law enforcement that Denver citizens do not wish to see resources squandered on harassing sick patients like Anton Marquez.

Please forward this to your friends and family in Denver to help spread the word about Initiated Question 100. The initiative's sponsors, Citizens for a Safer Denver, have been working closely with us to make sure this effort is a success. Please help Citizens for a Safer Denver by voting "YES " on Initiated Question 100 and telling everyone you know to do the same.

Thank you for supporting MPP, Citizens for a Safer Denver, Sensible Colorado, and all of our allies in the state. If you have any questions about the status of marijuana policy reform in Colorado, please contact MPP Legislative Analyst Nathan Miller at (202) 462-5747, ext. 118 or at Nathan@mpp.org.
:smokin:

That passed a couple months ago, no? Its a sweet deal, but denvers suppose to be legal already for people 21 and older to have an oz and people still will get ticket under state law. It really comes down to cops discretion, I would like a message going to Jeffco though. I hear their a pain in the ass.
:peace:

:laughtwo: Yeah I just reread it and it says november 6th, I thought I remebered hearing and then that happening. I believe I was on my way to see darkstar, could be wrong. But yeah I'm 90% sure it passed. :peace:

:laughtwo: Yeah I just reread it and it says november 6th, I thought I remebered hearing and then that happening. I believe I was on my way to see darkstar, could be wrong. But yeah I'm 90% sure it passed. :peace:
I hadn't heard that, but that's what I'm hoping for. I know its to late but I thought it good info.

Back
Top Bottom