DephOne's First Grow - Unknown Strain

British post invasion on American grow thread.
This means war!!!!
now now those blokes are good folks! and the brits got good music and comedy! and they are good help to:420:, Its a shame they dont know what real football is and they dont know how to make good munchies! but I like to hear em talk:)

I knew I could get a rise out of you Hun chasers:) and my freind plays semi pro rugby and its a brutal game:) but kidneys aint no food:rofl:

i here you on the rugby GiGaBaNe, we dont need to dress up to throw a ball around, we dont mine deformed ears and broken noses all in the name of sport, makes it more interesting, a bit of blood never hurt anyone, and thats just the womens rugby,

i remember someones mrs liked the way i speak when i did a video, hmmm maybe i should do more, pmsl, never thought if ever hear anyone say they like the way i speak, i sound really thick, but its the accent i was born with, so i cant do much about it, but wouldnt change it for anything,

but we get all the crappy weather over here, its suppose to be bluddy summer, its more like winter, none stop rain, even had hail the other day, my outdoor plants is going to be suffering, i cant even check on it cuz id need some waders to get to the plant, when i found the spot it was nice and dry and out the way, after a few days rain i soon found i had planted my plant on the other side of a bog, so now i can only check on it when its been dry for a few days, and it aint been dry for a few weeks, none stop bluddy rain, but hey we love moaning about the weather over here, else we would have nothing else to moan about,

just pulling your chains.:)
and I feel you on your weather, I've been watching the olympics(as I'am sure you have) every time I tune the telly in its a bloody down pour. my old boss was from brighton and when he talked sometimes it was like a whole other language. we would go to Mcdonalds for lunch and he would tell me "what nobody bloody speaks english around here" because the girl behind the counter could not understand a word he was saying!he was in the army over there and fought in africa. and I must say for an older guy I think he may have taken me if we had to fight lol and I'am 6'4 and 300lbs:) he also wasnt fond of people of color so to go to McDs was a challenge to say the least. thank the lord they couldnt understand him LOL:peace:

Lol. Sorry I was gone for so long guys. Haven't really been on the PC much these last few days.

Girls are doing good. I dropped thee middle child aka #2 when i was watering them 2 days ago. I thought she was a gonner, but i put her soil back and packed it up around her base, and gave her some nutrient water. She came right back in just a few hours :)

Haha, nawww. Nothing like that. Just been busy...

Finally got myself a timer. :)

so it just went off? where ya been yongman?

What went off?

And I got it set for GLR time.

Sooo. 6 am, lights on. 6pm lights off, 11:30pm lights on, 12:30am Lights off.

I think thats right.

-----------------------------------

And i been around. Doing this and that.
thought the timer just woke you up:)
the glr sounds sweet. I just got some free clones from a bud and thats what I am going to use.
we will have to compare and talk smart:)

Indeed. I got it today because I'm going to Pa tonight, my grandparents are having a party and I gotta help them set up and such.

And my uncle doesn't know im growing. So im not gonna ask him to turn my lights on and off. Lol.

drive fast and take chances:)

Back
Top Bottom