DephOne's First Grow - Unknown Strain

the time will make it a whole lot easier to do the glr schedule, did you buy the old analogue type with the switches or did you get the digital type, when i had the digital type i kept getting problems, sometimes it wouldnt switch on or off when needed, then the clock on the display started going past 23:59, instead of going to 00:00 it kept going up when i checked it had got up to 28:25, so not sure what planet that digital timer come from but they can have it back cuz we only have 24 hours here, ive still got it and it does seem to work ok now, but i prefer the old timers where you just flip the switches up or down,

ive been using glr with the whole of the grow i have now got in flower, it works really well, if you have clones then these will grow fast as soon as they are under glr, with the seedlings it takes a week to catch up speed wise, but after that time they grow like crazy,clearly these plants grow in the dark, so glr works really well.

when i had a power cut the other day, the power was off for nearly 24 hours, and when the lights came back on all my plants had grown loads, and i do mean loads, they grew more in them 22 hours of dark than they had done in a whole week, so clearly the extra dark time plays a factor here as well,

to me it sounds like you got the timer set up ok you start with 12 hours of light, then 5.5 hours of dark, then 1 hour of light, then 5.5 hours of dark, then it starts all over again, one thing i have not tried doing yet is shortening the hour of light during the dark period or make it longer, i wonder what kind of difference it would make, i mean say you only had 30min of light during the 12 hours of dark, would this make the plants flower or would it keep them in veg, would it improve things or make it worse, or you could have 2 hours of light in the middle of the dark period, theirs loads id like to try so ill be trying some of this with my next lot of plants in veg.

yeah KNOCK KNOCK, is there anyone OUT THERE!

thats right Deph went to a family thing. hope his girls have plenty of water

Yepp DP, got the Analog switches. Works perfect.

Loom.. I'm doin good. Girls are great. Got them in the 3 gallon pots now. They're fanning out nicely!

Fish, Gig. I'm doing well. No worries. Just been busy with life the past few days. Though I haven't smoked since friday and everyone is out of green right now. (This is when BPN comes in and says... Guys! I just formulated this solution that makes plants grow and bud in 2 weeks flat. And its FREEEEEEE!) Lol.

I will post pics up later tonight. :)

Damn I was counting on you young man to come up with something like that!(kids now a days):)
hope you had a good time with your family, and glad you are back and your girls are growin:party:

Oh damn did i hear someone say food and pot?
Hand and hand, peanut butter and jelly,hot dogs and mustard, me and sophia veraga. somethings just go together:)

ive got more of a sweet tooth, well i say sweet tooth, i got a whole mouth of sweet teeth, im a pudding man myself, cant beat some good rubarb and custard, that or some harbio tangtastic

OK I'll bite, what is Harbio Tangtastic?:) some kind of trekle tart?

ive got more of a sweet tooth, well i say sweet tooth, i got a whole mouth of sweet teeth, im a pudding man myself, cant beat some good rubarb and custard, that or some harbio tangtastic

lol i dont seem to get 'munchies', but i do naturally have an equal sweet tooth whether stoned or not..in fact they are so sweet they are no more, lol. so im off my food =( but the upside is that without my evil english teeth ive rediscovered icecream =D

cant wait to get my new teeth. 1st on the list is a good ole bread and butter pudding with cinnamon, followed by a cheesecake chaser =D

Back
Top Bottom